Ay, ive started in 2014 and quit 2018.

Lifes been good, im 20 now, and married.
Entered uni then dropped out because i thought the whole uni system was too outdated and a complete waste of time.
Im now financially stable and have an income in net six figures a year.

I logged in today to see whatsup and the games so goofy, literally everywhere is a non pk zone.

Who even is the new manager? Jeff? He seems goofier than HW. I believe snk was the best.

Wheres bitzsam? Wheres ace? Wheres HW?

Couldnt find HW and Aces accs through gangs, did they get banned?

Whats up with all those goofy colorful guns lol.

Saw a player, was in Tattaglia mafia or something like that, and his main gun was some imbecilic looking green SMG that shoots green bullets LOL.

Is this what Era is now? The game has no soul anymore.

The owner was so greedy he just let the devs release the most imbecilic guns onto the game so players would purchase the gralats lol.

Or those plasma coin stuff. It is not an upgrade to the game but rather a degrade, chem gun is still there and its the fav weapon of thin looking people with glasses who just click buttons and get kills for it lol.

Not to mention, the cringy 18-20 y o people taking the game too seriously lol.

What an adventure. What a failure. Graal will NEVER recover, and thats for the best.
The management is the WORST Graal has seen in ages.

I guess everything happening now is for the good since less people will buy the gralats considering you can just macro and get fishes / shells and just earn money automatically that way.

And what even happened to iMask? Why is he like Chris from MrBeast? LMAO

Downloaded, played for 4 hours, deleted, will never download again.

Mods, hope youre not snowflakes like the forum mods of 2015 who used to close threads all the time, especially that one with some syndrome xstarx lol.