Thread: Comedy in the theater

Lightbulb Comedy in the theater

It would be a good idea to transact the place of comedy to the Theater because that way they will give life to that wonderful place. At the time it was the accommodation of good moments of fun is very significant for some including me.

The Theater is nothing more than an abandoned and meaningless building and I would like it to be useful again.

The comedy activities with the administrators are very well worked, just the touch is missing so that it is something much more spectacular and the number of people attend those activities.

It's just a suggestion.

What do you think?

images.jpeg

nice idea

I think it would be nice for them to improve the current theater, but whether they have admins wanting to do it is something else.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

They should already put this in the game

They could organize the players to go to the theater to see the show performed by other players and they will be paid a lot of money if they like this, they can tell jokes or speak the issues like a monologue. In addition, the theater would have a schedule in which at one time they would notify all users by means of a message and all players could participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post

They could organize the players to go to the theater to see the show performed by other players and they will be paid a lot of money if they like this, they can tell jokes or speak the issues like a monologue. In addition, the theater would have a schedule in which at one time they would notify all users by means of a message and all players could participate.
    Now I cannot enter the theater and there are some npc "working"

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post

A huge issue is that people can easily abuse this whole idea and just plain out be immature and ruin the experience for everyone just by cursing, or saying offensive things, thus bringing this whole idea down.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    A huge issue is that people can easily abuse this whole idea and just plain out be immature and ruin the experience for everyone just by cursing, or saying offensive things, thus bringing this whole idea down.
    A couple of administrators will organize the event to maintain order.

Finally you know why the entrance to the theater is forbidden I'm curious