Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Games you're interested in?

Counter Strike series (mainly 1.6/go)
    Team Fortress 2 (overwatch but better imo)
    garrysmod (LOT of gamemodes)
    Brawlhalla
    Crab Game
    Bloons td series
    League of Legends
    Super Animal royale
    Should I actually make the pizza gun somehow

Death Stranding.

‎‎

Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    Death Stranding.
    was thinking about this game, my friend has it.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    was thinking about this game, my friend has it.
    I've been playing the PS5 remastered version. It's a very slow-paced, cinematic game.

‎‎

There are many exciting games out there that can keep you entertained and engaged. Whether you enjoy fast-paced action games or strategic board games, there is something for everyone. One game that has recently gained popularity is Kabaddi. This ancient sport is a mix of wrestling and tag and is played by two teams of seven players each. If you're a fan of Kabaddi and looking to bet on this exciting game, the best place to do so online is Lottabet. They offer a comprehensive guide to Kabaddi betting, as well as a variety of betting options and a safe and secure platform to place your bets. To learn more, you can check out this helpful resource.
    Last edited by Rahim Benn; 02-08-2023 at 05:31 PM.

Recently started playing Cyberpunk 2077. After the latest patch it become really good in all respects. Passionate about gaming? Your enthusiasm deserves an encore! Dive into the worlds of your favorite games, where every click is an adventure. And hey, speaking of heart-pounding excitement, ever thought about leveling up your gaming thrill? Introducing PLG.BET - where the rush of gaming meets the thrill of betting. Imagine your gaming passion combined with the joy of watching sports like football, basketball, tennis, and esports. It's like putting the cherry on top of your victory cake! But wait, there's more! PLG.BET offers live streaming to match your heartbeat with the game's tempo, and live updates to keep you in the loop like your favorite game's storyline. Ready to roll the dice on a new level of excitement? Take a peek at the epic world of PLG.BET. Remember, just like in your favorite games, it's all about the strategy. But this time, it's the strategy of fun! Who knew your gaming passion could be this rewarding? Time to play smart and bet bold!
    Last edited by Gedezon; 08-28-2023 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedezon View Post
    Gamer pals, gather round! When it's time to escape into the world of Warcraft for some R&R, I've got a secret weapon to share - Levelupper! Want to conquer Warcraft raids like a legendary hero? With their Warcraft raid boosting service, you'll be the knight in shining armor the virtual realm needs! And let's not forget PvP carry and Arena boost - they'll have you grinning like a Chocobo on a joyride! The best part? You won't be raiding your wallet; it's all at a fair price. Ready to turn relaxation into an art form? Dive into the adventure at Levelupper and let the good times roll!
    Finally I managed to get my hands on D2. Confirm. The game is a real masterpiece.
    Last edited by Maker; 09-26-2023 at 02:21 PM.