Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Games you're interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I know the topic's about Valorant but I recently got Splatoon 2 for Christmas and I'm addicted. Splatfests are done, which is unfortunate, but I was so excited to get discharged from the hospital to play on my TV at home.
    I remember playing the splat fests and grinding for pure equipment lol fun game but the online mechanic is kinda trashy

forsure R6, i really do enjoy playing RUST but it gets so stressful getting raiding after spending a week on a base, also i’m really into dumb games like roblox now, it’s super fun trading
    "Do you even ec bro?"

• NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139
    • Stardew Valley
    • Hollow Knight - Silksong
    • Dark Souls III
    If you need me:
    - Discord: 2Beta#9198
    - PlayerWorlds ID: Graal5582271

"You can discover more about a person in 15 days of travel than in 5 years of friendship". - Platon

Quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsat View Post
    World of Warcraft. But haven't played it for 2 years and my rank is too low now I believe that the gaming skills are like the ones of a rookie I guess that I will badly need some help from a pro gamer.
    Dark Souls series and RDR 2 but WoW is my childhood sweetheart will always love it and all its extensions
    Last edited by Gedezon; 04-03-2021 at 10:18 PM.

Final Fantasy XIV
    Path of Exile
    Genshin Impact

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    forsure R6, i really do enjoy playing RUST but it gets so stressful getting raiding after spending a week on a base, also i’m really into dumb games like roblox now, it’s super fun trading
    Yep, some easy games will make you relax

Quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsat View Post
    World of Warcraft. But haven't played it for 2 years and my rank is too low now I believe that the gaming skills are like the ones of a rookie I badly needed some help from a pro gamer. And I got it at Despize.com
    I'm nearing the end of The Outer Worlds,I decided to get the Peril on Gorgon dlc so went off and did that too...just the final quest to do now.Really love this game and the world Obsidian created for it....can't wait for the second dlc! I think that after the Outer Worlds I will try the Shadowlands
    Last edited by Maker; 05-11-2021 at 01:27 PM.

If you have patience and want a game to put you in tears, Finding Paradise is a game I recommend.
    It was released in 2017 and I have to say, nothing still beats it in terms of making you bawl your eyes out for a good 10+ minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Who do you main? I main sage and my highest rank was gold last episode hehe
    Raze, but I suck
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I want to play Pokemon go but we don't have it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedezon View Post
    Dark Souls series and RDR 2 but WoW is my childhood sweetheart will always love it and all its extensions especially after opening leprestore for the whole family
    By the way, talking about WoW I must admit that its championships are the best among all games I have ever seen!
    Last edited by Rahim Benn; 12-29-2021 at 03:58 PM.