Thread: Suggestion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Suggestion

Hello im playing now era for 2 years and I have been seen that game is slow dying so I thought if you admins could add 2 or 1 more base to reivive this game.

Sent from my HTC Desire 12 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eldar.eki.hamidovic View Post
    Hello im playing now era for 2 years and I have been seen that game is slow dying so I thought if you admins could add 2 or 1 more base to reivive this game.

Implementing more zones/bases on the contemporaneous map in theory sounds like a good idea, albeit the big-name guilds would immediately seize it and therefore leave things the current state that they are.

Perhaps importing new gameplay mechanics or tasks (of sort) will boost the gameplay, though threads have already been posted regarding this matter.

NA
    the games not dying, you are getting bored. The game is ok with the amount of bases it has. Adding 2 more wont suddenly increase the number of players or "revive" the game to be more fun. Also if you have been playing for 2 years you still have a lot of stuff to do and get good at. So just set a goal and try to accomplish it and you will see how fun the game can be. Thousands of similar posts are on this thread that date back to 2013, claiming the game is dying in the next year or so, however, if you truly think that this is the way that era is going to go out and you like the game design some cool bases and base mechanics, submit them to the forum and see what people think.--> there are threads on this forum that teach you how to create levels and such.

Quote Originally Posted by eldar.eki.hamidovic View Post

No one even plays gang war, only few players who are desperate to do something.

its a no. Stop blaming gang wars why the game is dying.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post

True and False, True because adding bases wont help improving the game. False because people actually still base, basing has alot of alluring reward such as custom hideout,hat and melee, and trust me alot of gang will fight for their own custom hat in this game.

Hat are awesome.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post

I know you're banned so you won't be able to reply but I like how you say "it's a no" as if you have any rank of power to decide whether or not that's true.

Kek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.