Italy was a huge update, obviously developers put amazing effort into it, but almost no one ever goes there. What happened to the country side project? I was hearing about that for ages and when I come back to the game and forum, no one speaks of it. Era is dying a horrible slow death, developers are great but I think its more of game management issues, there is no advertising for the game and they just expect people to join. It works but not as effective and Era is losing players more than its gaining, at one point 3 or 4k players would be online in IEra. Also I'm really confused about PC Era, was that a whole different game? Because I see clips of trading guns and that's what "Era's Black Book" (If you know, you know) was based on. Did they scrap that game for IEra? I want to hear thoughts on what I said from anyone and hopefully developers can shed light on the game management and staff culture. Are developers being paid?

Era is a great game in my opinion and there is plenty to do, that's why players who join stick to it for a while. However existing players tend to grow out of the game, what could be done to keep existing players active? I think management doesn't really care about the game and just owns it and gets an inconsistent stagnant influx of money. Anyone wanna prove me wrong or give their thoughts?

And while on the topic of pc era (sorry for so many topics), can someone explain player worlds and if that's a thing anymore?