Thread: Graalat Guns

Graalat Guns

Hi I just want to ask when will New graalat guns be added to the game ? Like it feels like it been half a decade since any Graalat guns been added and Right now with the consistent 1.5k players that get online it will be the perfect time to add a gun shop ( a good one) , it should be one in the making I’m sorry I have no knowledge of how long it takes to make a shop but jeez :/ it been a WHILE Don’t you think ? and Yes I know the GC items been added and plasma items don’t get that wrong I’m pretty sure myself and others Greatly appreciate the GC & plasma shop but WE NEED MORE graalat guns, that is one of the things era lacks now

Graalat Guns

There are soooooo many, and I mean this... Soooo many, gralat guns already. Besides, it's hard to make guns these days that aren't a copy and paste of one another's stats. And adding on to that, given that now there are guns which can travel back in time, shoot explosive chemicals, fire homing missiles and fire literal antimatter beams, it would be hard to make a new shop full of good guns that are both cool and good without making them super expensive which people would just get upset at and call the game pay to win

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Last edited by iMagicBae; 02-14-2020 at 12:17 AM.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

So so many what? Old Outdated Graalat guns from 2016 & back lmao! bro you Really can’t be serious with what You said it wouldn’t Be hard to makes If they actually tried to make them Uniquely different depend on what type a Gun it is & for the Situation they implementing it for, Like It’s so many ideas and stat changes it shouldn’t even be a remake or a copy or another stats and the guns you’re talking about with them special abilities are Either exotic items or Plasma items or could be auction,

Nope I think they're so many guns in this game already some of them aren't used at all so why make more graalat guns? There are some Laser tag guns and Event guns and Plasma too they are more than enough so I don't get why you're complaining.

Because half the guns that are in shops that aren’t used Are TRASH AF and Especially now With the enhanced gameplay. & it honestly don’t hurt to add new guns Since it been A while without anything “graalat based” been added & you must haven’t read anything I posted , Don’t do laser tag and don’t do plasma , that wasn’t even my point I don’t want to be online 24/7 grinding Plasma coins to get a Gun I’m sorry I do work And don’t have hours to Put towards those events

This has been brought up a lot, And Bitzsam said exactly what imagic said. If any new gun gets added to a shop they would be a reskin of a current gun and probably super underwhelming compared to reward guns

Graalat Guns

Quote Originally Posted by S4V Richh Yungn View Post
    So so many what? Old Outdated Graalat guns from 2016 & back lmao! bro you Really can’t be serious with what You said it wouldn’t Be hard to makes If they actually tried to make them Uniquely different depend on what type a Gun it is & for the Situation they implementing it for, Like It’s so many ideas and stat changes it shouldn’t even be a remake or a copy or another stats and the guns you’re talking about with them special abilities are Either exotic items or Plasma items or could be auction,
    You dont actually know how a gun’s script works right? The only way they would be unique would be the graphics and their animations and special abilities and whatnot, all cosmetic things, but people dont care how good a gun looks if it doesnt have good stats. When it comes to stats, the difference between chemical gun’s firerate and mp5’s firerate (the most “unlike the other” guns i can think of off the top of my head) is literally 0.13 seconds. To put that into context, it takes the average human ~~0.4 seconds to blink. When you’re making changes that reside within half of a half of a second difference you dont have a lot of space to work with.

There hasnt ben any “gralat based” guns in a while because there isnt the need to. There are at least a hundred guns you can buy with gralats and im sure you dont have them all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

gralats < gelats

Exactly we need P2K buffed and this is not my personal biased opinion