Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tkpnsis

Can't we all be a little more open minded and stop staying with the traditional way of doing things? Maybe thats why the game is dying.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Can't we all be a little more open minded and stop staying with the traditional way of doing things? Maybe thats why the game is dying.

That literally has nothing to do with it.

Can you maybe open your mind a bit and think logically?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Imagine putting- what does it called? "taxes"? in a game with 2k- players (and the fact that it will plunge down to 1k- in Asian TZ, i'm not kidding).
    Like this is a obvious No not from me but even "people" your talking here. I'm assuming you trying to put Amusement Taxes if this is your occupation if not then... Your making the game more worst if this happend.
    The game is already a Pay2win because of guns, auctions, and even private trade...
    And let's not forget they put GrindingTryHard with GC Shop, Events, Plasma... What do "Taxes" do in these anyways?

Why don't you put a poll to? I'm seeing your thread like a year or more now but like your not ending this discussion. Just seeing how "Hero keyboard" you are...

And also putting taxes doesn't give Motive to play in some players. Like you wanted them to obey your "rules", they're not robots your talking too... And yet Quitting the game is still an options y'know so... "Hello?"

If implemented correctly, there can be less pay2win.

Players will always quit some time some day, but if they quit because they dont want to be taxed to reduce pay2win, then great - at least others can have a more fair gameplay.

Also, ask any governing body, which of their decision to tax has been welcomed?? Nobody likes it and neither do I, but its for the greater good. So a poll would just yield biased results - we already know the answer here.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Whatever your trying to make an effort of it. I'm here with a tea drink

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm just going to close this.

I saw. I conquered. I came.