We all know that the punishment in Era is jail time, and we have seen its gross ineffectiveness and yet we remain apathetic to its rot.

Hence I propose Labour Camps for all those convicted of breaking rules in the game. Baaically the camps will be in tjis area with a huge sandpit and prisoners are to dig a set number of shells in order to be released.

For first time offenders, they shall dig 1000 shells (any kind of it) and they will NOT be allowed to keep these shells. There will be a counter to the number of shells they picked up(they have to pick it up) and once they hit the stipulated number they will be released.

For each repeated offense, they shall be punished to dig 2000 more shells. Which means that a guy who was jailed the 3rd time will have to dig 1000 +2000 +2000 = 5000 shells.

Work like these has a much more effective corrective force than jail time, where players can just leace their phones on the whole night while they go to bed and wake up to be released.

Prisoners in the lagpunkt will not be allowed to talk to one another or access their inventories or profiles. They will only receive notifications from admins (e.g. go to the events house etc or FREE EC in 5 mins) and they will have a shovel that will not break so they could keep digging. Each prisoner sent to the lagpunkt will trigger a broadcast to the whole island stating the Prisoner's name, gang,punishment and crime that he or she committed. The prisoner will receive such a broadcast notification as well and let shame do its disciplinary work.

Prisoners who refuse to dig shells wi be kept in the lagpunkt until they do, so there shall be no autorelease BS because every crime needs a punishment.

I'm talking about corrective labour here, no tax.
Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk