Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lagpunkt: a much better alternative than jail

Lagpunkt: a much better alternative than jail

We all know that the punishment in Era is jail time, and we have seen its gross ineffectiveness and yet we remain apathetic to its rot.

Hence I propose Labour Camps for all those convicted of breaking rules in the game. Baaically the camps will be in tjis area with a huge sandpit and prisoners are to dig a set number of shells in order to be released.

For first time offenders, they shall dig 1000 shells (any kind of it) and they will NOT be allowed to keep these shells. There will be a counter to the number of shells they picked up(they have to pick it up) and once they hit the stipulated number they will be released.

For each repeated offense, they shall be punished to dig 2000 more shells. Which means that a guy who was jailed the 3rd time will have to dig 1000 +2000 +2000 = 5000 shells.

Work like these has a much more effective corrective force than jail time, where players can just leace their phones on the whole night while they go to bed and wake up to be released.

Prisoners in the lagpunkt will not be allowed to talk to one another or access their inventories or profiles. They will only receive notifications from admins (e.g. go to the events house etc or FREE EC in 5 mins) and they will have a shovel that will not break so they could keep digging. Each prisoner sent to the lagpunkt will trigger a broadcast to the whole island stating the Prisoner's name, gang,punishment and crime that he or she committed. The prisoner will receive such a broadcast notification as well and let shame do its disciplinary work.

Prisoners who refuse to dig shells wi be kept in the lagpunkt until they do, so there shall be no autorelease BS because every crime needs a punishment.

I'm talking about corrective labour here, no tax.
    Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I'd rather quit

Bro stop making these useless threads , all them with the same idea To tax a player And soon enough make this game dead with your ideas, u wouldn’t even want to do that

Quote Originally Posted by S4V Richh Yungn View Post
    Bro stop making these useless threads , all them with the same idea To tax a player And soon enough make this game dead with your ideas, u wouldn’t even want to do that
    Tax?? I already said this aint about tax.

The mind of a player relationship staff member is very moldable. Just go crying writing a ridiculous message and your weak minds will give jail to anyone..

So this idea can be used by many people to have someone unfairly imprisoned.

I have enough dealing with the current jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    The mind of a player relationship staff member is very moldable. Just go crying writing a ridiculous message and your weak minds will give jail to anyone..

So this idea can be used by many people to have someone unfairly imprisoned.

I have enough dealing with the current jail.
    Why not lets makenit this way:
    If they are unfairly jailed, they could PM an admin in game while they are in the lagpunkt to ask them to look into the matter.

It would be much faster than submitting a ticket. And you know how bad the toonslab ticket system is.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Why not lets makenit this way:
    If they are unfairly jailed, they could PM an admin in game while they are in the lagpunkt to ask them to look into the matter.

It would be much faster than submitting a ticket. And you know how bad the toonslab ticket system is.

correct me if i'm wrong; but i believe the only reason why admins tell players to "send a ticket to ToonsLab" is because they legitimately do not have the powers to look into jails; mainly because that's something only people at GraalOnline can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong; but i believe the only reason why admins tell players to "send a ticket to ToonsLab" is because they legitimately do not have the powers to look into jails; mainly because that's something only people at GraalOnline can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah, thats where you are very wrong. Higher ups can look into it, so you just have to PM the SPR n above.

If you pm a regular PR, those who know what they are doing should redirect you to the higher ups or submit ticket.

I was falsely jailed before and I PMed an SPR using Ol West server and I got released.

Development Team
    Great idea can't wait for it to be implemented It's sarcasm
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Can't wait until you get jailed and be made to dig 1000 shells and think ah yes I love my own idea you commie punk!