Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thought on laser tag?

Thought on laser tag?

what y’all think of laser tag? decided to hop on and noticed there’s laser tag and a shop for it. asked some friends about it, 10 coins per 1 win apparently. y’all really expect us to grind 2+ months for stolen and reused ideas? bruh there’s like 2-4 guns with their abilities/names directly imported from overwatch lol. and then half the guns are basic. and the melees are dreadful. these admins slacking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that complex is more for the new because any weapon for sale is so easy to eliminate.

I think this new game mode was so but so boring that neither weinberg graal talked about him in one of his videos

Related to Players
    laser tag is boring after you play it for too long. it's repetitive, clunky and overall not a fun experience. not to mention the leaderboards are ruled by the same 5 people who play everyday and the game is ridden with toxicity similar to that of ctf.

the only reason i could see myself playing it is to grind for items but even then.. that's not really worth it either.

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Development Team
    The point of it all is to be grindy thus not making everything so easy to buy like by using iTunes and such. Something to give players a challenge for once, as does plasma. If you find that you dislike the rewards and such, perhaps you can mention some new and cool ideas that could potentially be added.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    laser tag is boring after you play it for too long. it's repetitive, clunky and overall not a fun experience. not to mention the leaderboards are ruled by the same 5 people who play everyday and the game is ridden with toxicity similar to that of ctf.

the only reason i could see myself playing it is to grind for items but even then.. that's not really worth it either.

amen to all of that man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    The point of it all is to be grindy thus not making everything so easy to buy like by using iTunes and such. Something to give players a challenge for once, as does plasma. If you find that you dislike the rewards and such, perhaps you can mention some new and cool ideas that could potentially be added.
    well plasma is actually cool though. it’s boring but the rewards are well worth it. and it’s worth the grind. when you make something that’s grindy, people expect the rewards to be worth their time since they’re using it on your game rather than something else. but when the rewards are stolen from other games and the non stolen ones are very basic, it’s just not worth it whatsoever.
    some ideas to be added:

bounty hunting: track down an npc and assassinate them

mafia battles: a smaller gmap for mafia gangs to actually control areas which can possibly provide them some type of reward/buff

missions: like from the older versions of PC ERA, you could do missions and earn rewards from it. they were genuinely fun

new special guns: guns which every player can work their way up to. these guns would have decent stats and you could also add/remove attachments to make the gun work for your play style

more interactive jobs: which provides the player with a little bit of satisfaction

heists: well planned out heists which players can do once every ____ to earn a nice amount of gralats and also provide them with entertainment

new music: replace the old music with new tracks perhaps the music changes depending on whether it’s day or night in game, and also if you’re in battle or not

add polls: admins think of ideas and put them on a board in game and then the players get to vote on their favorite idea. minimum ___ hours required so people don’t make tons of noob accounts for voting.

and to add to that last suggestion, listen to players.

I don't see how any of the Laser tag guns are "stolen" from other games?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    I don't see how any of the Laser tag guns are "stolen" from other games?

you were saying?

also there’s another gun which is a sniper called “widowmaker” which is a characters name which is from overwatch like tracer is.

>implying overwatch invented time travel
    The D3s dont even look like Tracers pistols
    And the widowmaker sniper rifle looks nothing like the one from overwatch the name is just an Easter egg lol
    The majority of the EC shop have guns and melees from other games and nobody really had a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    >implying overwatch invented time travel
    The D3s dont even look like Tracers pistols
    And the widowmaker sniper rifle looks nothing like the one from overwatch the name is just an Easter egg lol
    The majority of the EC shop have guns and melees from other games and nobody really had a problem with it.
    so you’re saying it’s a coincidence that there’s dual pistols with the same exact abilities as another game which also uses dual pistols. and then a sniper with the same exact name as a sniper from that same game? you even admitted y’all steal stuff lol. if it was something generic like a light saber, no one would care. but when it’s the same weapon type, and the same specific abilities? that’s laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    so you’re saying it’s a coincidence that there’s dual pistols with the same exact abilities as another game which also uses dual pistols. and then a sniper with the same exact name as a sniper from that same game? you even admitted y’all steal stuff lol. if it was something generic like a light saber, no one would care. but when it’s the same weapon type, and the same specific abilities? that’s laziness.

An idea becomes stolen if someone else copies it once or twice, but becomes generic when it is copied by many.