Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why is GraalOnline Era not famous ? - Here I say my hypothesis, also put yours

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Players who have slow computers play this game, I always wanted a fast computer. Now I have one and I play every game I could play. Some are very fun but unforgettable and I cannot move on because of it like Fallout 3, I miss that game. Everyone hates NV, 4, and the pay to win 76. I can never forget the fun I had with Fallout 3.
    Hating Fallout: New Vegas? Really? I'm planning in getting it due to the quarantine. Is there anything that I should know?

But on Fallout 76... It sucks. Period. Bethesda made some mistakes in Fallout 4 (I still like it though), but going P2W on a SIXTY dollar game sounds like something Electronic Arts would do the Sims or Battlefield. No one likes them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Too "informational" and "critical," meaning, the dude I was replying to would probably be even more offended. So I backed out, because drama is a nono.
    Backing away from criticism doesn't sound like you, but okay.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    Hating Fallout: New Vegas? Really? I'm planning in getting it due to the quarantine. Is there anything that I should know?

But on Fallout 76... It sucks. Period. Bethesda made some mistakes in Fallout 4 (I still like it though), but going P2W on a SIXTY dollar game sounds like something Electronic Arts would do the Sims or Battlefield. No one likes them for that.

Backing away from criticism doesn't sound like you, but okay.
    Shh, there is a time and place where one cannot be too critical.

AlsO SIMS IS NOT P2W
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Shh, there is a time and place where one cannot be too critical.

AlsO SIMS IS NOT P2W
    Have you seen how much DLC there is?! How is it not?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    Have you seen how much DLC there is?! How is it not?
    There is no "winning" in sims. Well not really anyway. The DLC is optional, but it doesn't make it a pay2win game. It's just there if you want to expand your gameplay.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

I feel like this has gone way off topic.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

this post needs a lock, and an admin to get rid of two post spammers who would bs in every post just to get 1k. They aren't even answering my questions and I refuse to read their post now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think the game will die after 2021, caz ppl aren't getting good contents no more and the items they're given are all bad and terrible.

What ruined it:
    Gangs
    Limited space
    Lag
    Laser Tag
    Confusion
    Greed
    Unbalanced Gameplay
    Those two who keeps spamming in this forum being useless (in my signature)

Reason why some OG players left the platform. Also no one is doing those documentaries or news on the game which keeps ppl watching and playing. All I see are cringe ppl posting their graal era videos on Youtube, I couldn't find anything useful and the admins aren't responding to my help. If they would only give a manual for all players to read on how to play this game. Stephanie doesn't even know what the players need.

this post needs a lock, and an admin to get rid of two post spammers who would bs in every post just to get 1k. They aren't even answering my questions and I refuse to read their post now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think the game will die after 2021, caz ppl aren't getting good contents no more and the items they're given are all bad and terrible.

What ruined it:
    Gangs
    Limited space
    Lag
    Laser Tag
    Confusion
    Greed
    Unbalanced Gameplay
    Those two who keeps spamming in this forum being useless (in my signature)

Reason why some OG players left the platform. Also no one is doing those documentaries or news on the game which keeps ppl watching and playing. All I see are cringe ppl posting their graal era videos on Youtube, I couldn't find anything useful and the admins aren't responding to my help. If they would only give a manual for all players to read on how to play this game. Stephanie doesn't even know what the players need.
    You do realize there is 0 incentive for posting, right? No one is “farming points”.

None of these things ruined the game in my opinion, this is all quality content that if anything, made the game better with more material. Confusion, Greed, Unbalanced gameplay? You mentioned that you’ve been playing Graal for a while in a previous post you made, how are you confused?

Greed isn’t anything new in this game, as is real life haha. Most people will always desire more.

Game is not unbalanced, if you’re talking about weapons, there is an admin whose job is to specifically balance guns.

For someone who claims they’ve been playing Era for a while, you really don’t know your facts. Who is Stephanie? Are you referring to Stefan Knorr or Stephane Portha— the creators? Clearly you don’t have any idea about them if you think they’re the same person that go by “Stephanie”

[QUOTE=SladeEra;507160]

I need answers caz I haven't played for two years (four dunno) I forgotten this game because its not fun anymore, same goes to ppl who have found a better games in Steam or other flash games like habbo hotel or graal online classic.

For an old OG player its very confusing what has changed for the past years.

- - - Updated - - -

also AZN keeps posting non-sense in every post everyone made which is frustrating for some ppl, if you have no good answers then don't comment it. ppl are so ignorant and rude to know this, all they care about is post then leave. They aren't even funny or helpful, they're just spamming.

Related to Players
    [QUOTE=JohnCoolGamer;507161]
    Quote Originally Posted by SladeEra View Post

I need answers caz I haven't played for two years (four dunno) I forgotten this game because its not fun anymore, same goes to ppl who have found a better games in Steam or other flash games like habbo hotel or graal online classic.

For an old OG player its very confusing what has changed for the past years.

- - - Updated - - -

also AZN keeps posting non-sense in every post everyone made which is frustrating for some ppl, if you have no good answers then don't comment it. ppl are so ignorant and rude to know this, all they care about is post then leave. They aren't even funny or helpful, they're just spamming.
    Imagine targeting a user who's been actively trying to help you with your questions and then turn around and say that "nobody's been responding to my questions" or "nobody's helping me." Everything I've posted has been in some way related to the thread, your personal vendetta against me isn't going to change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

[QUOTE=AZN;507177]

Imagine targeting a user who's been actively trying to help you with your questions and then turn around and say that "nobody's been responding to my questions" or "nobody's helping me." Everything I've posted has been in some way related to the thread, your personal vendetta against me isn't going to change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ain't he gone tho?