Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is GraalOnline Era not famous ? - Here I say my hypothesis, also put yours

Cool Why is GraalOnline Era not famous ? - Here I say my hypothesis, also put yours

Many will wonder why this game is not famous if they have great potential, a good community and many things to do.

I think the reasons are:

1. Bad translation to other languages for players from other countries
    2. Excess jobs that are not funny
    3. Excessive murder of novice players
    4. Weapons break every so often

I will explain why I believe these things

Bad translation:
    If you are a player who explores the game, you will find certain messages that will appear touching NPC and objects, however, this always appears in English and in this way the players of other countries do not understand it losing achievements, important indications and more.
    There is also a lack of translating some menu texts, the weapon / melee descriptions are in English.
    I suggest translating first to Spanish and Portuguese, since they are the most spoken after English, then with the following languages.

If they don't translate the game correctly, several newbies will continue to withdraw since they don't understand the game and don't know what to do.

Excess jobs that are not funny:
    There are players who only have their weapons with the money they get in jobs. I consider it a good system but the best jobs are boring as the case of pizza maker.
    If the game has jobs, these should be fun, entertaining and that players like.
    For example, new jobs as a pizza delivery man (delivering pizza made by other players).
    New ways to earn money as rewards by killing people with many "streaks".
    Missions in which they send you to kill an NPC and if you get it they pay you a lot of money.
    Improvements in taxi work where you get paid more for being very fast when completing a mission and taxi drivers receive 75% less damage when they are attacked.

If the best jobs are still boring and repetitive, the players get tired and will leave.

Excessive murder of novice players:
    There is abuse of noobs, they see them as a source of "streaks" and "kills" also insult them. Then, the solution would be to create a protected and difficult-to-enter island, where noobs appear, there will be places to work with tutorials for new players in several languages. In these jobs can only be entered with a few hours (0h - 100h). If a player with more than 100 hours wants to enter the island, he must look for the entrance that will be very hidden and being inside there is no way to kill since it is a protected area. It is very easy to leave the place for a beginner, but if a noobs wants to leave the island, he will be advised to stay if he still needs to learn some things. The island will have all the jobs with tutorials. Also a hotel, a free clothing store and a building where you practice shooting with NPCs.

If they continue to annoy the noobs, they will end up retreating.

Weapons break every so often
    It is annoying to repair your weapon at all times, it forces you to work and is uncomfortable when you fight. Therefore, it would be better if they never break, because players must be free to decide when to work and when not.

If it continues like this, some players will leave the game.

It is boring to work every time a gun breaks, players get tired of it and leave, they feel compelled to work.

I am writing this because I want GraalOnline Era to become a famous game, I hope it improves and succeeds and I think that if these things are corrected, GraalOnline Era will prosper.

May or may not agree with my hypotheses, I await your comment.

Share this with your friends

Thanks for reading this post.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 08-23-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    Many will wonder why this game is not famous if they have great potential, a good community and many things to do.

I think the reasons are:

1. Bad translation to other languages for players from other countries
    3. Excessive murder of novice players
    4. Weapons break every so often

I will explain why I believe these things

Bad translation:
    If you are a player who explores the game, you will find certain messages that will appear touching NPC and objects, however, this always appears in English and in this way the players of other countries do not understand it losing achievements, important indications and more.
    There is also a lack of translating some menu texts, the weapon / melee descriptions are in English.
    I suggest translating first to Spanish and Portuguese, since they are the most spoken after English, then with the following languages.

If they don't translate the game correctly, several newbies will continue to withdraw since they don't understand the game and don't know what to do.

Excess jobs that are not funny:
    There are players who only have their weapons with the money they get in jobs. I consider it a good system but the best jobs are boring as the case of pizza maker.
    If the game has jobs, these should be fun, entertaining and that players like.
    For example, new jobs as a pizza delivery man (delivering pizza made by other players).
    New ways to earn money as rewards by killing people with many "streaks".
    Missions in which they send you to kill an NPC and if you get it they pay you a lot of money.
    Improvements in taxi work where you get paid more for being very fast when completing a mission and taxi drivers receive 75% less damage when they are attacked.

If the best jobs are still boring and repetitive, the players get tired and will leave.

Excessive murder of novice players:
    There is abuse of noobs, they see them as a source of "streaks" and "kills" also insult them. Then, the solution would be to create a protected and difficult-to-enter island, where noobs appear, there will be places to work with tutorials for new players in several languages. In these jobs can only be entered with a few hours (0h - 100h). If a player with more than 100 hours wants to enter the island, he must look for the entrance that will be very hidden and being inside there is no way to kill since it is a protected area. It is very easy to leave the place for a beginner, but if a noobs wants to leave the island, he will be advised to stay if he still needs to learn some things. The island will have all the jobs with tutorials. Also a hotel, a free clothing store and a building where you practice shooting with NPCs.

If they continue to annoy the noobs, they will end up retreating.

Weapons break every so often
    It is annoying to repair your weapon at all times, it forces you to work and is uncomfortable when you fight. Therefore, it would be better if they never break, because players must be free to decide when to work and when not.

If it continues like this, some players will leave the game.

I am writing this because I want GraalOnline Era to become a famous game, I hope it improves and succeeds and I think that if these things are corrected, GraalOnline Era will prosper.

May or may not agree with my hypotheses, I await your comment.

Thanks for reading this post.
    You left me speechless with all those wonderful ideas brother.

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

Wow! Im really impressed about how you truly care about this game and how you want newcomers to have fun just like everyone, I actually do want this game to be famous because i really care about it, hopefully they create servers that can hold many players so far I think 10k is enough and it lags i hope 20k is our next goal because its sad seeing the players today barely making it to 1000 player online

I hope that administrators see this type of ideas and try to make them come true, that surely MANY PLAYERS WILL PLAY AGAIN...

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

The game could be popular sure but think of how the server will react. It will lag so bad with 1-2k more players..

Some of these are actually neat ideas.

Always love your posts, they are always very well thought and worked.

Also thank you for not just blaming it on the admins lol

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    I don't think any of the jobs are meant to be funny my man

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I don't think any of the jobs are meant to be funny my man
    I mean who wouldn't love a funny job?
    p c h

Quote Originally Posted by pch View Post
    I mean who wouldn't love a funny job?
    i prolly wouldn't

but yea era isn't famous because it's a horrible game with a weird community; same goes for Graal as a whole
    Last edited by Distorted; 02-15-2020 at 03:48 AM. Reason: facts ^

Honestly era used to be really fun. But their problem is greed. That’s what made it not fun. I started playing in 2011 and there was a point where it was 4K-5k players online at its peak (Around 2014-2016) but they’re just so greedy and want money so badly. The jobs are trash and you’re not gonna find any job that pays well to get a decent gun. It’s just an obvious pay to win game. Everything is over priced, the jobs give minuscule money, and there are dumb expenses like VIP, which is such a scam. If graal wasn’t so greedy, more people would play.