Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is GraalOnline Era not famous ? - Here I say my hypothesis, also put yours

Quote Originally Posted by Jtouch001 View Post
    Honestly era used to be really fun. But their problem is greed. That’s what made it not fun. I started playing in 2011 and there was a point where it was 4K-5k players online at its peak (Around 2014-2016) but they’re just so greedy and want money so badly. The jobs are trash and you’re not gonna find any job that pays well to get a decent gun. It’s just an obvious pay to win game. Everything is over priced, the jobs give minuscule money, and there are dumb expenses like VIP, which is such a scam. If graal wasn’t so greedy, more people would play.

You are right, I know people who believe that for a game to be famous it must be difficult and with a lot of work, obviously they are wrong, because they believe that people will stay all day working for a single weapon and it works. But they don't take into account that later the player gets bored.

There really isn't that many "fun" things to do in the game. I still remember the days I used to steal my sister's iPad and play iEra all night when I was small.
    Now, it's just the same old things as before. (At least since I quit)
    Also, you just grow up and life becomes busy with new goals in life rather than staying up all night for that (idk) brand new super that came out.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Lack of advertising. I know when I first played graal it was because my next door neighbour told me about it. Would be much more successful with more adverts imo.

First of all, The community doesn't mind the language barrier.
    Second of all, The jobs are okay but some aren't desirable to other players. They rather work in an office rather than pick up trash in the cities and vegetation, dig shells then gets killed by a bunch of crabs, pick flowers and gets killed by stronger opponents, knife mushrooms due to stabbing parties, and the car mission is too risky and annoying because of some players machine guns the mercenary that gives you the mission.
    Third, It's kinda fun running away from players you killed or annoyed. But sometimes they all have negative attitudes and start stalking the player in PK Zones and tries to kill them.
    Fourth, What's the point of guns blazing if they are gonna last long and keeps on shooting. People will get bored easily because all they can do is kill other players, by having gun repairs it's more rewarding to get killing sprees because you actually achieve more by doing those.

Last and Final, The only game that earns you ticket is the poorly made flash game inside a flash game "Flappy Snk" which begs other players to just end their life by quitting than actually play because it's hard to earn tickets. it's possible but its gonna take forever and training to get 100 tickets per game because the graphics are the issue here, it causes eye strain and hallucination and irritation.

What kills it is the player count, graphics, controls in mobile, and the glitch in the freaking browser when you open two browsers one for youtube and one for playing graal era. I use two browsers because its easier to control but since they won't let me type in chat when I switch to another browser or do anything else, I have nothing else to do but use one browser.

Players who have slow computers play this game, I always wanted a fast computer. Now I have one and I play every game I could play. Some are very fun but unforgettable and I cannot move on because of it like Fallout 3, I miss that game. Everyone hates NV, 4, and the pay to win 76. I can never forget the fun I had with Fallout 3.

I also binge watch Sci-fi movies, work all day long, and play League of Legends and Pokemon Go.

And other games kills this game also like What "RICK AND MORTY" is doing to other Adult Swim cartoons.

You're welcome if this answers your question. Please help me on what to plan first so I can start getting that first. Check my previous post.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I saw this game have 185k likes on Facebook last 18 months ago. Now its still at 210k.

Is the game really dying?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    The only game that earns you ticket is the [1]poorly made flash game inside a flash game "Flappy Snk" which begs other players to just end their life by quitting than actually play because it's hard to earn tickets. it's possible but its gonna take forever and training to get 100 tickets per game because the [2]graphics are the issue here, it causes eye strain and hallucination and irritation.

What kills it is the [3]player count, graphics, controls in mobile, and the glitch in the freaking browser when you open two browsers one for youtube and one for playing graal era. I use two browsers because its easier to control but since they won't let me type in chat when I switch to another browser or do anything else, I have nothing else to do but use one browser.

And [4]other games kills this game also like What "RICK AND MORTY" is doing to other Adult Swim cartoons.

[5]Also, I saw this game have 185k likes on Facebook last 18 months ago. Now its still at 210k.

Is the game really dying?

[1] How is it poorly made? It gets the job done and Flappy Snk is meant to be hard, it's considerably a lot easier than Flappy Bird that's 110% for sure.

[2] You're the first to report eye strain, irritation and hallucination here, I think maybe you should get your eyes checked.

[3] Player count shouldn't be a huge deal, there's still at least 1000-2000 players online daily, better than 3000 considering there'll be tons of lag. Graphics are beautiful, I have no idea why you're complaining over that. Controls have never been an issue except for PC.

[4] No game is killing this game unless a sole company has set it's eyes to make a game similar to this one and per chance has done better than what this game has achieved. So far, I don't see another game that has done this. You should also consider that era is a very small community, so there are bound to be other games that are much bigger than it, but it doesn't make it any less of a much achieved game.

[5] Not bad, not bad at all, and no, I don't think the game is dying, it's still well active.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    [1] How is it poorly made? It gets the job done and Flappy Snk is meant to be hard, it's considerably a lot easier than Flappy Bird that's 110% for sure.

[2] You're the first to report eye strain, irritation and hallucination here, I think maybe you should get your eyes checked.

[3] Player count shouldn't be a huge deal, there's still at least 1000-2000 players online daily, better than 3000 considering there'll be tons of lag. Graphics are beautiful, I have no idea why you're complaining over that. Controls have never been an issue except for PC.

[4] No game is killing this game unless a sole company has set it's eyes to make a game similar to this one and per chance has done better than what this game has achieved. So far, I don't see another game that has done this. You should also consider that era is a very small community, so there are bound to be other games that are much bigger than it, but it doesn't make it any less of a much achieved game.

[5] Not bad, not bad at all, and no, I don't think the game is dying, it's still well active.

Have you heard of Growtopia?

Have you seen the player count dropped to <3k than 7-10k?

Have you ever seen lots of players trying to kill you in unpopulated areas?

Have you seen anyone trying to harass you in PMS for every 15 seconds?

Have you seen anyone occupying every trade table in starter park?

Obviously not, I know the game better.

Go judge someone else's post and stop farming points.

Why can't anyone be useful in this forum and give me answers to my post.

Development Team

I was giving answers, but you chose to take offense to them.

There has never been 7000-10,000 players online at one time, so I don't see how that makes a valid argument. Rather, I don't see how any of your points make this a valid argument.

Needless to say, I was just stating my opinion, like anyone else would.
    Last edited by Tricky; 03-31-2020 at 10:17 PM. Reason: too hardcore

Spoiler

Related to Players

What the.. do you know what you're talking about? First of all, you can't compare Growtopia and Graal Era—they're two different games. Besides, the playercounts between iEra and Growtopia have always been proportionate to how the games are ran.

Speaking of playercounts, iEra has NEVER in it's existence seen an online count of 7,000-10,000 people, and that's just simple knowledge. You can't pull numbers out of thin air and expect people (who've been playing the game for years) to notice that you're lying.

People trying to kill you? That's apart of Graal dude, that's the point. Nothing's gonna be easy and you shouldn't be playing the game if you think this way.

Nobody harasses you in PMs, especially in that short of a timeframe. If you're having issues with someone, stop whining about it here on the forums and BLOCK them. If it's a bigger issue, you have other sources like Player Relations who's job is to help you.

People occupy Trade Tables a lot. It has every major language speaking group and is one of the most active places in Graal Era that isn't a base.

That last statement of "Obviously not, I know the game better" is so false considering all you did was take moot points and attempt to carve them into something coherent. Nobody is farming posts or points because you literally cannot do that on here, we're just responding to all of the posts that you're making with our thoughts and opinions. If you're going to stay on Era-Go, you need to be inclusive of other people and learn that not everything is about you, because that seems to be your main issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I was giving answers, but you chose to take offense to them.

There has never been 7000-10,000 players online at one time, so I don't see how that makes a valid argument. Rather, I don't see how any of your points make this a valid argument.

Needless to say, I was just stating my opinion, like anyone else would.
    "Last edited by Tricky; Today at 03:17 PM. Reason: too hardcore"

Too hardcore? I'm generally interested in what you typed.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    "Last edited by Tricky; Today at 03:17 PM. Reason: too hardcore"

Too hardcore? I'm generally interested in what you typed.
    Too "informational" and "critical," meaning, the dude I was replying to would probably be even more offended. So I backed out, because drama is a nono.

Spoiler