Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why is GraalOnline Era not famous ? - Here I say my hypothesis, also put yours

This is one funny thread. OP's topic got washed across the Atlantic lmao. I agree with OP but in my opinion, there are two major factors why: crappy job system and exclusivity issues.

The job system in the game is quite hellish. It's a pay-to-win game, and jobs are mere excuses to fend off issues on the overpriced decent items in the game. Earn by doing jobs, if you feel like it's slow then spend real money lmao. Newbies will get turned off with these type of games. I would say that the chances of new players staying is only around only 3/20 , maybe 2/5 if lucky.

Games like Graal require one to be part of a community in order for experienced players to extend his or her "life" in the game. Otherwise, people will quit once they either reach their goal, or realize that the opportunity costs of pursuing such is high. For the newbies, iEra is one heck of an anti-noob game. The game is toxic because of the community, especially in sparring. There are only a few of the players that are respectful and helpful, and we need those in order to further make new players stay and expand the game. As someone who played in 2012 and started playing again just this year, I wouldn't call it as fully "matured but my perspective in life changed a lot HAHA! And this I would say, the game reeks of an "elitist environment". Players impose their authority and are ignorant of the "nobodies" of the game. Learn to be more friendly and appreciative! The mindsets you develop in the game could carry over to your real life, be careful!

Just my two-cents, my apologies in advance if the tone is rather toxic which I did not intend my message to be. Peace!

There's no win tho, more like pay to enjoy as an option.
    Just up to you to pay or work.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    There's no win tho, more like pay to enjoy as an option.
    Just up to you to pay or work.
    Not true. Era is P2W and not F2P friendly at all. Most of the jobs got nerfed one way or another. Shells spawn less per shovel, pizza payout was reduced and only one pizza can be in an oven rather than 2 and mushrooms as well as trash spawn rate is not balanced with the playercount. Mail and flowers still sucks and mining takes a really long time to get decent payouts from it. A new player spending packs will have an advantage over the ones playing the game for free. If jobs was actually balanced and gave decent payouts, I can see the game becoming more F2P friendly. Until then, it has and always will be P2W.

Host some auctions; and throw the iTunes money into advertising
    Do or do not; there is no try

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Not true. Era is P2W and not F2P friendly at all. Most of the jobs got nerfed one way or another. Shells spawn less per shovel, pizza payout was reduced and only one pizza can be in an oven rather than 2 and mushrooms as well as trash spawn rate is not balanced with the playercount. Mail and flowers still sucks and mining takes a really long time to get decent payouts from it. A new player spending packs will have an advantage over the ones playing the game for free. If jobs was actually balanced and gave decent payouts, I can see the game becoming more F2P friendly. Until then, it has and always will be P2W.
    You just get an option to grind it or pay for it. Its not a Pay to win because you can choose to grind more, not only that but plasma items (which are very useful and good looking) as well as Laser Tag items are not purchasable with money and are more op than regular items you can purchase with graalats.

VIP also offers a lot of perks for only 7k graalats a month, and man if you can't grind at least 7k graalats in game then i don't know what to tell you.

P2W games would be the ones where the items that are OP are only available to purchase using their in game currency which you obtain ONLY by using real money. We don't have an item that only costs real money, again, its just a choice onto how fast you wanna get it (and acquiring an item sooner than others is not really an advantage).

Realistically too, a friend I had made like 200k in 2 weeks for a gun he wanted, and a lot of other people have also grinded a little more just to get what they want.

I don't believe in that "Pay to win" concept of era, you think classic isn't pay to win? Era gives jobs that lets the person earn for his guns. Of course not everyone has the time which is why people buy gralats. I personally bought a couple packs as well, but it is not pay to win trust me. Pay to win games are like gacha games to get a better team, an op team you must spend hundreds of dollars to get better teams. In era, good guns matter, but not as much as skills. You think you can win mpx without skills? In basing/sparring you need good guns to win, but it doesn't matter as much as skills. And most of the time people quit because the trades is a scam not the damned game, VIP? I earn that in an hour or two doing car missions. The same goes to any other games, we are playing a free to play game, not a payed game so deal with it, that's how mmorpgs work, no grind no money.

I think the best way to make a famous game is to make it fun and solve the problems I already mentioned in the post.

Share this with your friends

Hope more people see it

In this case the revolution comes from above. Until the greed stops this game from evolving I don't think we'll have any major changes anytime soon.

I can see change happen the more players talk about it definitely. I remember back in 2015-2016 we would have 3k on but that's also because many kids were finally get iPhone and Androids.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk