Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raise the custom upload price

Raise the custom upload price

Hi

Ive noticed that the price for uploading customs has been at 10k per head and 20k per body.

This is too low and way too affordable. It also makes ifiling easy.

Raising current prices by just 20% would help to moderate its demand and also, perhaps we could increase the amount admins get for reviewing these customs to make sure its more efficiently reviewed.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Um I don't think that would make a big difference actually and some people are barely making it to 20k for a head, those who aren't willing to spend real money on the game would be furious so i don't agree.

My man, you don't even know head is 20k and body is 10k. You should play the game more instead of spending more time in forum

- - - Updated - - -

Naw the price is fine. Don't even have enough money for vip. 20k gralats isn't easy. It is like nonstop making pizza for a day.

upload traffic isnt too much in normal days ive been pr for a bit and it wasn't really a huge hassle to check. the only time it becomes a hassle is when it's the holidays and people get discounts but it doesn't means it's too tiring to implement an increase towards the price plus 10k & 20k is reasonable
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Hi

Ive noticed that the price for uploading customs has been at 10k per head and 20k per body.

This is too low and way too affordable. It also makes ifiling easy.

Raising current prices by just 20% would help to moderate its demand and also, perhaps we could increase the amount admins get for reviewing these customs to make sure its more efficiently reviewed.

No. 30000 gralats, to the average player, is quite a hefty sum that some can barely afford to pay. It's high enough. Also, iFilers don't pay a fee to Graal to iFile. They hack. I don't see how raising prices effects hacking when they are two separate things.

However, I purpose that Lyk, specifically, must pay an extra 20% more when uploading to iEra, as he believes that the current pricing is too low for his liking. All in favor?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    10k Body
    20k Head **

Mind you, all graal servers have the exact same prices set for customs, I doubt they would vouch for this and raise all the prices for each server. Again, this is just gonna anger people and make them want to quit more lol. Earning money is already hard enough in graal, so I don't see much of a point in this. Customs allow people to be creative and such, why would you push people to work harder than they already are? As for iFilers, they suck, and no one can really stop iFilers from doing what they were already set to do. Unfortunately art gets stolen like all the time, and there isn't much to do about it but call them out on their wrongdoings.

I don't see how this idea could prove as a benefit.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

It will benefit the game through more profits.

30k gralats for upload is way too affordable! Look at the auctions where people bid in the millions.

20% increase will just push prices up to 36k, which is still affordable though less so.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    It will benefit the game through more profits.

30k gralats for upload is way too affordable! Look at the auctions where people bid in the millions.

20% increase will just push prices up to 36k, which is still affordable though less so.

As if they don't already make enough with the thousands of dollars being spent on gralat packs?

I am assuming you're preaching the game profits?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Can we ban this guy?