Thread: Upload Issues

Red face Upload Issues

Hello There Era Community,

I hope you are all doing well, I saw many people having an issue with uploads being accidentally declined by PR’s, here is something I do before uploading a head or body, when i finish editing a head or body i always make sure there in the right frames by that i mean i use a site called http://www.graaldepot.com/all-in-one-customs-viewer it helps you observe the head and body you want before uploading it you can see if the frames are in the same place what happens when you grab and etc. If you know this site already and you’re sure u have no errors on your head I recommend pming a trial PR or a PR and invite them to your house and tell them to accept your head to see the problem if they say your head is fine keep it if it has some inappropriate animations then you should try a different animation that is acceptable and make sure you ask the admins about what is and what isn’t allowed on your head. Heads getting accidentally declined is a common problem for me and when i edit for friends so don't waste uploading more then once if it keeps on getting declined its better to invite the admin so he or she can get a closer look and tell you whats really wrong with your head. I hope this helped any new beginners XOXO !

If you need any help with edits errors or cc just make sure to pm me “Sadan” in era ill look into them and don’t worry i never charge ❤️
    Last edited by Sadan; 02-06-2020 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Typing fast with spelling errors