Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tradespace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tradespace

Hi

All these while traders have advertised their items in a very primitive, inefficient and troublesome way.

It typically involves typing in the public chat the item they are selling and stating a certain price. E.g. "Selling Stun gun for 2.5k shells pm" or "Selling katana bladed for X amount of trochus"

Standing there for so long, sometimes we dont get the offer we want.

Even as buyers, sometimes there could be people selling the same item at lower prices but we missed it because we weren't at trade tables when they were.

So letd have a huge TradeSpace next to start Trade tables where players could put their items up for sale (just like those in shops) for a rate of 5 gralats/h. They can have the price there written in trohus of whatever they are willing to exchange for. E.g CNY katana can be exchanged for 1000 shovels (for example). Buyers can go into TradeSpace and look at the items they want sold by different players and get the item at the lowest price that sellers sell.

Buyers can buy the items from TradeSpace without the other party being online so long as they give the correct item and quantity. The usual trading fee of 21 gralats will automatically be deducted from the parties and the seller will automatically receive the item in their inventory.

Once the seller's selling item is not in their inventory, the item will be removed from the TradeSpace so no other player can buy it again.

This can benefit both the buyer in that the seller doesnt have to afk in trade tables and can go Pk or spar. The buyers can benefit from getting items at lower prices.

For instance if i want a stun gun, I go into the TradeSpace and I see 5 sellers selling at 5 different prices, I will just get it at the lowest price. There will be fewer rip-offs.

It reduces lag and the mess in trade tables as well. For sellers, it provides a platform to refer to when selling so they do not get underpaid. Example if everyone sells stun gun at 2.5k trochus, I will put my stun gun at that price too.

If however, sellers do not have a specific offer (e.g. pm me any offer above 5k shells for Z weapon), then they can revert to their old way of selling.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Related to Players
    this sounds like it would hurt the trade economy more than fix it, as with everyone buying things cheaper (more accessible) there's no method to.. say.. profit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    this sounds like it would hurt the trade economy more than fix it, as with everyone buying things cheaper (more accessible) there's no method to.. say.. profit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No...

Every seller will want to earn a profit, so even if they attempt to undercut other sellers by lowering prices, there is only so much they could lower before they make a loss.

They could still make a profit so long as they are selling less than what other sellers are. Of course, they shouldnt expect too much of a profit from this as this system is to reduce ripping buyers off.

Say it does break the table system, it will most definitely prevent scamming due to players knowing prices on items based on comparison to other listings, and will prevent players from falling for glitches and other scams like the one person sells an item for huge overprice the other buys it for twice as much, and so on... It will also add some sort of competitive advantage to rare unwanted items (such as the matchstick) and most importantly it will allow the 100+ players who are constantly stuck inside trade tables to go out and play the game. Personally I am not a huge fan of trade tables as it really made a lot of items lose a lot of value, on top of that, trapped a lot of players in the constant trade cycle. I also feel like era has become too child like with all these “scam” preventions in place. #bringbackdropping
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Tbh, in a way this could be Helpful for players/ traders , Trading is dying slowly anyway

I'm all for this Tradespace idea, however, we should run a few trails to see if said system work.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Hi

All these while traders have advertised their items in a very primitive, inefficient and troublesome way.

It typically involves typing in the public chat the item they are selling and stating a certain price. E.g. "Selling Stun gun for 2.5k shells pm" or "Selling katana bladed for X amount of trochus"

Standing there for so long, sometimes we dont get the offer we want.

Even as buyers, sometimes there could be people selling the same item at lower prices but we missed it because we weren't at trade tables when they were.

So letd have a huge TradeSpace next to start Trade tables where players could put their items up for sale (just like those in shops) for a rate of 5 gralats/h. They can have the price there written in trohus of whatever they are willing to exchange for. E.g CNY katana can be exchanged for 1000 shovels (for example). Buyers can go into TradeSpace and look at the items they want sold by different players and get the item at the lowest price that sellers sell.

Buyers can buy the items from TradeSpace without the other party being online so long as they give the correct item and quantity. The usual trading fee of 21 gralats will automatically be deducted from the parties and the seller will automatically receive the item in their inventory.

Once the seller's selling item is not in their inventory, the item will be removed from the TradeSpace so no other player can buy it again.

This can benefit both the buyer in that the seller doesnt have to afk in trade tables and can go Pk or spar. The buyers can benefit from getting items at lower prices.

For instance if i want a stun gun, I go into the TradeSpace and I see 5 sellers selling at 5 different prices, I will just get it at the lowest price. There will be fewer rip-offs.

It reduces lag and the mess in trade tables as well. For sellers, it provides a platform to refer to when selling so they do not get underpaid. Example if everyone sells stun gun at 2.5k trochus, I will put my stun gun at that price too.

If however, sellers do not have a specific offer (e.g. pm me any offer above 5k shells for Z weapon), then they can revert to their old way of selling.

Or just add an in game market similar to Graal Zone’s market located close to the feedback button. It’s almost like a small amazon store where people can advertise their items for 24 hours. They place the item for sale and its taken from their inventory for 24 hours and placed in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow View Post
    Or just add an in game market similar to Graal Zone’s market located close to the feedback button. It’s almost like a small amazon store where people can advertise their items for 24 hours. They place the item for sale and its taken from their inventory for 24 hours and placed in the market.
    This wouldn't just be 24h

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Seems like a slightly modified version of the Grand Exchange on Runescape, which worked pretty well.

Sounds like a neat idea.

I saw. I conquered. I came.