Thread: Just An Sincere Thank you to 2019-2020 administration & players That stayed around

Just An Sincere Thank you to 2019-2020 administration & players That stayed around

Hey Goodafternoon To everyone , I’m sorry if this Topic in the wrong thread or anything but I just wanted to show my appreciation to who ever The 2019-2020 admins are & to all the Iera Players for Not Really Necessary letting the game die, A year Ago before 2019 Summer I was soooooo done with this game , I been Playing since 2011 But been inactive every since the beginning of 2017 because At that time the game was Soo boring I would rather play pac man Than it, But when the release Of Plasma And Gang Coin shop was implemented It Put a Spark in my gamer Life To kinda come back to era, Even tho I suck at plasma I’m just happy to see new items Every holiday and Updates within plasma itself , shoutout to junz you’re doing ya thing bro & whoever else Helping you keep it up<3 The Gang shop Definitely brought me back since I like basing & after the first one I’m not gonna lie I thought we would have to wait a whole year (even Though it says it will change Every 4 months ) I thought it Was all cap at that moment Especially how The game was slowing dying , I’m just happy that this Game Came back to life a little because this was really my favorite game growing up, I even put my little brothers on it when they got phones & they love it, And who ever Made the Angelic chaos Vip SHOUT OUT TO YOU FOR Making something useful and cool and not another Tp or a Bike! Please keep it up, era loving it rn & P.s I know it’s An vip item but can the Arrow Of the angelic have a chaos Effect that Takes .5 Hp away per 2 secs? I think that will still keep it balanced still but at the Same time Give better advantage for pk situation and please read I said the ARROW not the dual pistols, But thanks for reading & thanks again era for earning back people time lol

Manager
    We appreciate it, thanks!