Thread: The Hunger Games - Suggestion

AK-47 The Hunger Games - Suggestion

Put a new building where we can play the Hunger Games
    For those who do not know what it is, I will explain:

A group of people is locked in a large place without weapons or objects, when the game begins, they will have to look for weapons and other things to defend themselves and they will have to eat continuously to avoid starving. The food will be hidden in the place. When one player dies, another can steal his things. Gradually, people will die until there is only 1 left, which will be the winner. They will reward you with 5000$ (if you don't like this amount of money, you can change it) and 100 hot dogs.

Thanks to the fact that when you start a game none will have weapons, new players can also play it easily but they will have to look for weapons.

In this game you will not win the most pro, but the most skilled

To start a game we would have to go to a special building, where we can play, but alone, you cannot enter with your gang.
    I hope you like the suggestion

Development Team
    There's already an event like this in the events house, but it's rarely hosted since not many people know how to host it, unfortunately, or rather only high staff are able to - I don't know if that still applies now, since last I heard, these rules were from 2017.

But hey, great minds think alike.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    There's already an event like this in the events house, but it's rarely hosted since not many people know how to host it, unfortunately, or rather only high staff are able to - I don't know if that still applies now, since last I heard, these rules were from 2017.

They should create a building where we can play this, similar to Plasma corp and Laser Tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post

You mean Hunted? I swear when I was staff I was told the same thing, though it seemed like I was the only one hosting it for the reason being they thought that the game was broken, the thing was that there was a bug where when the players go to the map the host won’t have the controls shown nor the players will be seen on the map, easy enough a simple /reconnect and coming back to the event room fixes it without messing the game up, also another note is that the game can hold up a lot of players, there’s a button which sends monsters and fires to each player, a limit for remaining players has been put for that button to prevent lag. But when pressed, the staff himself will get teleported into the map, (it’s the second bug) and a simple going back to the event house also just works.
    That’s basically what every staff that wants to host it needs to know.

Lame, No.

We don't want PUBG or Fortnite in a flash game.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Lame, No.

We don't want PUBG or Fortnite in a flash game.
    You're working off of the assumption that Fortnite and PUBG are the only way of "battle royale hunger games." Also, there's literally already an event in Graal like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.