Hello Era Community,

I hope everyone is doing well <3, For the past few days I felt terrible for my friend she is a GFX-er and she likes editing and has inspired me in so many ways with creations, she decided to make hats for era she checked the rules and everything before she started, Fast forward she made up to 40-50 hats if I'm not wrong and I have seen them for myself they are so amazing and so detailed I was appalled, she submitted her hats waiting for the approval, weeks later she got the approval from a staff and they started making the shop and reviewing all her hats, I cant imagine the happiness of my friend since she dedicated her work and time to make those hats, they weren't just cheap small hats each one as so Amazing and unique in its own way. Days before the shop is supposed to be released my friend got a PM from the same staff that approved the hats saying its all copyright she saw "similar" hats the my friend has on the internet and, that she was closing the shop and removing the hats. My friend was so upset and i really feel bad and tried to help her any way that's why i am seeking help from the staffs who are checking the forums, My friend said she checked each hat to see if there is a possibility if its there on the internet neither of them were there and the majority of the hats don't even exist irl its from her imagination. The staff could've disapproved the hats as soon as the hats were sent not keeping my friend's hopes up, and let me tell you if her hats are copyrights then 90% of the hats in era are copyrights, there were no brand names in her hats or same style in famous hats irl. I'm not bashing the admin at all just seeking help for my friend, if any staff is seeking to help my friend please contact me Sadan (Sadan) I'll lead you to her.

Thank you for your time!