Thread: Vehicle Additions

Vehicle Additions

Hello Era Community,

I hope everyone is doing great, So i was thinking of this thing you might think its a ridiculous idea but i always wanted it. A 4 seat vehicle it can cost more than an average vehicle this can be used for fun going on a ride with friends exploring places in Graal, i personally would love to use it with my friends who just tried to play era for the first time, I understand you all would be like " Well why don't you just summon all of them?" I just think driving around is more fun with more than one friend am I right?

The second Idea is if the first idea is disapproved or can be an addition to the first idea too, is to have the person on the passenger seat shoot while the person is driving I'm sick of people blocking the road and killing me then my friend spawns in the hospital and we have to start all over. If i'm driving i cant shoot only if a person is with me he or she can shout this cant prevent me getting stuck and dying continuously.

Thank you so much for your time!

Ps. This would mean a lot if you guys read it and respond so I can learn the pros and cons of this idea being added

I like the second idea but I think the guns that should be allowed to be used in the passenger seat are non dual pistols. Wont want to see a minigun on a car

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    I need friends

Newcomer
    Second idea, sure why not? I will drive while 2 people with 2 chems will beat the sh*t out of other players, I will call it the chem truck.

Related to Players
    Mobility has always been an issue on the map in general so these are definitely good ideas.

It'd actually bring an incentive to buy cars other than car missions and would justify having almost 15,000g cars
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Yes plz
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".