Thread: Just a few general questions.

Just a few general questions.

Hey it has been a while since I posted on here.
    Anyways there are some things I would like to know:
    - How can I change my username on the forum?

- Is graphic design still a hot thing to do? By that I mean is it still worth getting into and what are the
    odds my item will even be used in the game. That also being said, what is required when creating a
    design? Would I need to have an additional gani with it? If so what should be included?

- What are the requirements to be on the Graphics Team?

- Is there a way to access the game via a private server? In order to implement your own items and
    such?

Thank you, sorry if this is in the wrong category, i just want as many answers as possible.
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Hello!

I’ll gladly answer your questions-

- To change your username please pm a current staff of the Mod Team, they will be able to help you.

- I think it is, but I will admit that you won’t know how popular it is until you involve yourself in it. To answer further- We have several contests through the year where we select a few designs to implement in game. All we ask for is that the designs are original and the graphics themselves are 100% your own. This means no edited content from online or from within the game. For hats and weapons we require you turn them in in the correct format (all frames). Our contests consist of hats and for huge holidays we have melee contests.

- Requirements to the GFX team are pretty much based on what type is skill you have. We require you have an average understanding and skill of pixel art as well as the basics of how items for graal work (like frames needed). We do also see on your history on graal.

- This question Im not too sure if I’m quite honest. Within iEra, I don’t think so.

Im assuming bans on record wont work to be on graphics team? Whens the next melee contest? I have 2 of my old melees for this one. Also my original do you mean ENTIRELY original. Or can it be based on something? For the melee contest what needs to be included?
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    Im assuming bans on record wont work to be on graphics team? Whens the next melee contest? I have 2 of my old melees for this one. Also my original do you mean ENTIRELY original. Or can it be based on something? For the melee contest what needs to be included?
    Yes, bans/jails can affect your chances of whether or not you could make it in the team. Not sure when the next melee contest is, the only one we always do for sure is Christmas. It can have inspiration from something, but if you make something based on a movie per se, it may fall under copyright. Remember that inspiration can only go so far.

For melee contest only the image with the frame is needed as well as a 32x32 icon. No Ganis are needed.

What about the weekly shop? I made some sais a LOONG time ago. It is not letting me post saying I'm exceeding my file size quota
    Hey, I'm Unknown

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    What about the weekly shop? I made some sais a LOONG time ago. It is not letting me post saying I'm exceeding my file size quota
    The file size quota is the maximum file size that you're allowed to upload, and whatever you are trying to upload exceeds that limitation.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Weekly shop items are only made by iEra staff.

The file is 1kb... and full file is 3kb. Apparently im exceeding by 311 kb
    Hey, I'm Unknown