Hey just a quick question. What is the significance on having 1000 hrs of playtime to apply for a Volunteer staff position? Of course being well knowledgeable in the game is a must but it just seems like a very excessive amount of time played to have in my opinion for something voluntary not that I dont get the knack of wanting very experienced and knowledgeable individuals is a key thing with these positions, it's just what is (1k hrs played) truly pinpointing/helping?

Moderation/Support is typically a job best fit for candidates who are well ridden with the skill set and patience to handle a wide stretch of things from silly reports, trolls,actual big issues etc to maintaining a safe/fun environment reducing community disorder while respectfully being able to assist and help players grasp why certain things may be prohibited due to TOS or policies set/help grow to understand the game and or have a good time. Its like an extended friendship where's Support Staff are the go to in the field guys/gals folks can go to for reassurance. Whereas playing the game for a total of 1000 hrs doesn't really seem to hit strike a match of reasoning for me. Though there may be a great reason behind that in which im oblivious to.