Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
I have been playing this game since 2015, and gaining a total of 6 warnings within a year alone sounds quite excessive to me.
Anything past 3 to be completely honest lol , you shouldn't have to be warned upwards to 30 times EVER with anything in life. But we are getting off-topic on what this thread is actually about. Could take sometime to get an actual answer while Rima did make a good point its still not hitting on what's the exact reasoning behind needing 1k hours to volunteer to help out when it correlates in no real way to the actual position/work you could say you would be doing. To limit spam applications I get that completely but that's easily bypassed by using a spreadsheet of the applications data if its via google forums.

Disclaimer this isn't a plea to be able to apply or anything of the matter. Just genuinely curious
I come from a background of Community Management/GM environments similar to the one here so it just was a surprise to see a set playtime restriction on applicants out of all things.