Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who accepts custom uploads and why do they vaguely tell you what's wrong with it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who accepts custom uploads and why do they vaguely tell you what's wrong with it?

I make a lot of customs and it's why I still play graal occasionally. But I'm trying to upload this head and they won't tell me exactly what's wrong with it. Just that it breaks one rule. Although I've read it thoroughly and don't see anything wrong?

Player Relations and Trial PR staff are responsible for reviewing uploads

If you post the file here i might be able to help you figure out why its being disapproved
    Hai C:

FinalSSj.png
    I'm also being ignored by every admin lol. I see who's online and tell them i have a question but they just ignore my questions completely. Even when i was talking to the person who helps directly with uploads. She was asking what was wrong but then after a little while ignores my pms. I'm also not being annoying or harassing anyone. Just no one will help me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadFuture View Post
    FinalSSj.png
    I'm also being ignored by every admin lol. I see who's online and tell them i have a question but they just ignore my questions completely. Even when i was talking to the person who helps directly with uploads. She was asking what was wrong but then after a little while ignores my pms. I'm also not being annoying or harassing anyone. Just no one will help me lol.
    Just a note- I am not in charge of the uploads. I tried to help you and you wouldn’t even tell me the reason why it got declined. Never did I get a straight answer from you so I can’t help you.

The image looks like it’s not human, it even looks quite inappropriate.

FinalSSj.png
    i would deny it just because it's ****ing horrifying and ugly

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Just a note- I am not in charge of the uploads. I tried to help you and you wouldn’t even tell me the reason why it got declined. Never did I get a straight answer from you so I can’t help you.

The image looks like it’s not human, it even looks quite inappropriate.
    Actually I did. I sent a Pm saying above^ and how they wouldn't give me a direct reason. Just that it breaks one rule of that nature. (afterward not hearing a word from you again) also the automated response is not very insightful in telling me exactly what to change. And? It's not supposed to be perfect embodiment of an ideal women. It's supposed to be a little creepy looking. Other then (it's off-putting) I.e. the point, what is wrong with it exactly?

Actually I did. I sent a Pm saying above^ and how they wouldn't give me a direct reason. Just that it breaks one rule of that nature. (afterward not hearing a word from you again) also the automated response is not very insightful in telling me exactly what to change. And? It's not supposed to be perfect embodiment of an ideal women. It's supposed to be a little creepy looking. Other then (it's off-putting) I.e. the point, what is wrong with it exactly?
    Unless you sent it in a pm while I was afk I never received an actual message explaining.
    People always say- oh because of black/ true colors, says it’s inappropriate, oh it says frames are incorrectly.

You never gave me a straight answer, only kept saying there is “something wrong with it” and I kept asking you to be more specific only to say “it says there is a problem with it.” If you had told me exactly what the message said I would of been able to help more.

I am sorry, I was trying to help even though it’s not even my department.

It’s off putting yes, remember there are a lot of kids playing this game. It is distorted enough where it doesn’t look human. Just tone it down and it will most likely get approved.

By the way you are still not telling anybody what the response was after if was declined.

Do you just not believe "breaks one rule of that nature..." (just what i remember, after a large paragraph saying please don't resubmit it, then the unhelpful quote that it breaks one rule, so you cant upload it.) IS WHAT IT SAYS WHEN ITS DENYING THE UPLOAD. I've said it above already. And it doesn't look human? it has obvious eyes, nose, mouth and even ears? I've included examples of some heads that i found by just looking through my friends lists. How do these classify as human exactly? A lot don't have any of the human qualities stated above and are approved? Plus it's ironic to say to tone down my head when there's no blood or gore? In a game where there is guns, gangs, killing cops and "Literally selling bloody human body parts for in-game money. LOL how is one "unnerving head" gonna change the whole dynamic of the game lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

"EDIT" Nevermind, it wont let me upload the examples. Although their account names on Graal are "Mistik" literal ghillie suit. "Sao" some zombie ghoulish head. And some guy named "Soldato" with a stitched noob head? cant even tell. Also got my head approved soo will you look at that
    Last edited by DeadFuture; 02-16-2020 at 05:58 AM.

Development Team
    Do you just not believe "breaks one rule of that nature..." (just what i remember, after a large paragraph saying please don't resubmit it, then the unhelpful quote that it breaks one rule, so you cant upload it.) IS WHAT IT SAYS WHEN ITS DENYING THE UPLOAD. I've said it above already. And it doesn't look human? it has obvious eyes, nose, mouth and even ears? I've included examples of some heads that i found by just looking through my friends lists. How do these classify as human exactly? A lot don't have any of the human qualities stated above and are approved? Plus it's ironic to say to tone down my head when there's no blood or gore? In a game where there is guns, gangs, killing cops and "Literally selling bloody human body parts for in-game money. LOL how is one "unnerving head" gonna change the whole dynamic of the game lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

"EDIT" Nevermind, it wont let me upload the examples. Although their account names on Graal are "Mistik" literal ghillie suit. "Sao" some zombie ghoulish head. And some guy named "Soldato" with a stitched noob head? cant even tell. Also got my head approved soo will you look at that
    You could always use imgur to upload the photos if that helps you out.

Also is your head supposed to be like Kuchisake Onna based? That's kinda the vibe I'm getting, lowkey.

But glad your head has finally been approved.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

How can you not understand why it got disapproved?
    That thing is FUGLY