Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Who accepts custom uploads and why do they vaguely tell you what's wrong with it?

  1. #11
    Soldier Sadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    37
    Are you sure you don't need my help with the head? it looks awful and non-human, Graaloween is over

  2. #12
    If you've seen how well my other heads turned out and the goal and look of this head, you understand lol and a little creepiness is necessary when the game is full of boring good feature people. Plus its always got me tons of attention

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadFuture View Post
    If you've seen how well my other heads turned out and the goal and look of this head, you understand lol and a little creepiness is necessary when the game is full of boring good feature people. Plus its always got me tons of attention
    sorry to break it to you bro but your head sucks and nobody cares

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    sorry to break it to you bro but your head sucks and nobody cares
    That's cool and all but I don't remember asking lolol also the adults are talking, so you should probably give your tablet back to your mom or something lol

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadFuture View Post
    That's cool and all but I don't remember asking lolol also the adults are talking, so you should probably give your tablet back to your mom or something lol
    bruh look at my join date

  6. #16
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,919
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadFuture View Post
    Anyone who does not understand why the Abrahamic religions mention an invisible, little beast needs not to look any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXKIDXX View Post
    How can you not understand why it got disapproved?
    That thing is FUGLY
    This is the second time I've heard someone describe something as "fugly" instead of the more traditional route of simply calling it "****ing ugly". Good sportsmanship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadan View Post
    Are you sure you don't need my help with the head? it looks awful and non-human, Graaloween is over
    You are quite nice to people, aren't you?
    Formerly know as "AliGamer911".

  7. #17
    but yeah no cap your heads terrible 0/10

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but yeah no cap your heads terrible 0/10
    If that's the case get a life lol aren't you in your late 20s by now :v get a job lmao

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Anyone who does not understand why the Abrahamic religions mention an invisible, little beast needs not to look any further.

    This is the second time I've heard someone describe something as "fugly" instead of the more traditional route of simply calling it "****ing ugly". Good sportsmanship.

    You are quite nice to people, aren't you?
    What are you even saying? Are you having a stroke? Lolol

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadFuture View Post
    If that's the case get a life lol aren't you in your late 20s by now :v get a job lmao
    shut yo simple *** up your math is ****ing horrendous bro

    not my fault your head is garbage get better at what you do kiddo

  10. #20
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,919
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadFuture View Post
    What are you even saying? Are you having a stroke? Lolol
    If the ability to read is within your comprehension, you will notice that I was responding to multiple posts at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    shut yo simple *** up your math is ****ing horrendous bro

    not my fault your head is garbage get better at what you do kiddo
    Easy now, lad. Anger like that won't get us anywhere nice.
    Formerly know as "AliGamer911".

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •