Thread: Protected head system makes zero sense

Protected head system makes zero sense

I've met clowns before, graal zone is a circus full of them. But never in my life have i seen an upload system so broken, I thought a fat person sat on it.

So my friend uploaded a default head (but recoloured the head band which this head has been used by like 10000 people) and it got denied because it looked like a staffs head, which is protected by the staff called Kane.
    Firstly wtf? Kane didnt make that head, he just recoloured a default, and my friends looked nothing a like just used the same default head. Can someone explain to me why this was thought of as a good idea? I understand the purpose, and it makes sense if you had protected heads FOR HEADS YOU MAKE, not heads others have/you didnt make.

Someone please give me an answer or like explain how this is acceptable, its a frickin default head thats recoloured. He wasn't the first to do it and isnt the last...

choose another head and go

PC player
    That's not solving the problem that's just allowing it to happen out of laziness to solve it.

Also this is a serious issue but don't expect any real solutions, Era makes updates once every 5 years and when they do come out, it always makes things more restrictive and worse, not better. Don't expect your opinion to matter. Just give up.

sounds like a personal problem bro

Hey, i looked at the original default head and Kane‘s version and it does seem to be just a recolor and therefor he can‘t have the head protected. You should be able to upload edits of that same default head.
    Hai C: