Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Graphic Headquarters March Competition!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploe View Post
    is BEE related to Spring and Flowers?
    Most likely since bees pollinate flowers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enormousdookie View Post
    If I submit hats related to fashion (bucket hats, bandanas, straw hats), would they be counted towards the spring theme? Or would I have to incorporate flowers in them for it to count ?
    It would probably depend on how you make them (should look like something that's related to the themes SPRING or FLOWER). For example, if you make a bucket hat, it should have colors/elements that appear within the themes. So technically you can make hats related to fashion as long as they are somewhat tied to the themes or look like something that makes sense for a chosen theme. (ex. a BANDANA made of GRASS or a BUCKET HAT with a sun in the corner shining with a bright blue sky for it's design) These are just a few examples.

can i send a .png file with no background but its transparent?

Quote Originally Posted by Ploe View Post
    can i send a .png file with no background but its transparent?
    Yes, you can send a .png file with a transparent background

Submissions have been closed, please wait for the winners! We hope to announce them soon!

Which app is the best for pixel art?? I am confused? Can anyone reply me Please Yep I know Its Closed but... Just please tell me, I wanna know. XD

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKanxo_Era View Post
    Which app is the best for pixel art?? I am confused? Can anyone reply me Please Yep I know Its Closed but... Just please tell me, I wanna know. XD
    IMO Aseprite is a good paid option, GIMP is a good free option. Either way, you probably should have posted this in another section.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKanxo_Era View Post
    You revived a old thread, Try to look up old threads about good programs there are many or make your own thread to ask. But Gimp, Paint. Net and aseprite is good
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Closing old thread.