Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What keeps you guys playing?

Event Coin What keeps you guys playing?

Hey Era,
    Im interested in what keeps everyone entertained and playing be it daily or the occasional log in from here and there. What keeps you guys entertained in-game and whats fun to do?

Im fairly new so, so far I've just been sparring via MPX alot , I've tried basing but ehh
    p c h

Nostalgia for a split second then off to the real world!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Main reason is friends I don't play era that much like some years ago when was stable 8k players online lol and less spam asf guns Wich lags the server
    Should I actually make the pizza gun somehow

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxyolotubepl View Post
    Main reason is friends I don't play era that much like some years ago when was stable 8k players online lol and less spam asf guns Wich lags the server
    8K?! ARE YOU SURE?? Jesus. Most I've seen on is maybe 4k.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

It never was no 8k players on lmao, the most it ever been was 3.9-4.1k and I remembered that day because Snk was the owner and he gave out like 10 ec From joy, But I’m inactive player as well for life reasons, what make me get online is really because of the gang coin system plus basing, if it wasn’t for the GC tho I wouldn’t get on at all

I seldom login to check if my friends are still playing.

Seems so far a general answer is due to friends who still play. Im guessing you all just link up in-game and chat or goof around etc. Feel free to share some suggestions of things to do in-game to kill time or in which you all may find fun nowadays, i'd love to hear about em

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by S4V Richh Yungn View Post
    It never was no 8k players on lmao, the most it ever been was 3.9-4.1k and I remembered that day because Snk was the owner and he gave out like 10 ec From joy, But I’m inactive player as well for life reasons, what make me get online is really because of the gang coin system plus basing, if it wasn’t for the GC tho I wouldn’t get on at all
    I've kinda checked out the whole Gang Coin Shop/System , it did seem pretty neat. I'll for sure look more into it
    p c h

furnishing my house is my only purpose now in-game once i finish it i'll probably start being more inactive within the game
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Development Team
    I have no purpose. I am a wild and free being, only scouring the forums and hopping on from time to time to see how things are going. Like Kenny said, nostalgia then boom, gone.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

The community
    Last edited by Distorted; 11-29-2020 at 05:27 PM.