Thread: GraalOnline Era consumes a lot of MEMORY on PC!! - webGL problem

Event Coin GraalOnline Era consumes a lot of MEMORY on PC!! - webGL problem

Hi, I'm a Graalonline Era PC player and when I first played it it was easy to load, without delay and fast with Adobe Flash Player. But now when I play webGL GraalOnline Era on PC this happens with memory

GraalOnline Era consumes too much MEMORY to be a pixel game, even more than other modern games, check it on your own PC

You also need a 64 bit PC for GraalOnline Era to work!
    In addition it takes many minutes to load the game, also they should improve and reduce memory usage

Or create a downloadable launcher so we don't use webGL

Perhaps some of you have a better PC than mine, but I advise you to optimize the game and in this way reduce memory usage.

Thanks for reading this post.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 10-13-2020 at 02:52 AM.

Mine takes more Memory than CPU usage. Then again, I only have 16gb of RAM. =[
    By the way, Google Chrome in general uses a lot of power so if you're playing iEra, use Firefox or a browser that doesn't consume too much power.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

PC player
    I have made several posts about how awful the webgl update is. Nobody cares, nobody responds, nobody does anything about it. The game is literally dying, its down to 1k players online, for years and years it was over 2k. The updates are terrible, the client literally runs like garbage even on my $1200 HP Omen Obelisk. Just forget about them fixing the game, this webgl update has been here for 6 months and nobody has done jack to improve it.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are low IQ children even allowed to post on this forum? Someone ban this kid, seriously it's a serious discussion about how terrible the main client runs, and all we have is a 15 year old kid going "tee-hee, poo poo computer"

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    I have made several posts about how awful the webgl update is. Nobody cares, nobody responds, nobody does anything about it. The game is literally dying, its down to 1k players online, for years and years it was over 2k. The updates are terrible, the client literally runs like garbage even on my $1200 HP Omen Obelisk. Just forget about them fixing the game, this webgl update has been here for 6 months and nobody has done jack to improve it.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are low IQ children even allowed to post on this forum? Someone ban this kid, seriously it's a serious discussion about how terrible the main client runs, and all we have is a 15 year old kid going "tee-hee, poo poo computer"
    That's interesting!

Also, not sure what you are talking about in the second part of your reply...
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    Honestly, no one on Era can do anything about WebGL. Anything done to WebGL is done externally by Toonslab developers and it seems the only way to provide/get any feedback is here on Graalians.
    Though I only play on PC and while it isn't as good as Flash, it runs decently for me and I hardly ever run into any issues anymore, with probably the worst being my grab key locking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Also, not sure what you are talking about in the second part of your reply...
    He's talking about Dragor's post

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    Hi, I'm a Graalonline Era PC player and when I first played it it was easy to load, without delay and fast with Adobe Flash Player. But now when I play webGL GraalOnline Era on PC this happens with memory :

Thanks for reading this post.
    [/SIZE]
    O M G! Francis we also played in a potato PC. I always have lag issues with every gas type explosions, Those people keeps using those to make my PC lag and consume tons of ram. Now I have a stronger PC and ppl who spawns those explosive lags no longer affects my character.

I also couldn't run fast back in 2016 after reaching Starter Park.

I also have a tip for you! try using Mozzila Firefox its the most efficient browser to play Flash Games and clear your cache and only go to non-crowded areas. Its very tilting to experience lag but I hope you get a stronger computer soon. Those 2 cores, 4gb computers and laptops cost around 210$-350+$. And a 4 cores, 6 thread 6gb ram, 550gtx graphics card Computer cost around 100$, I recommend saving up every penny you have and replace your computer if you want to play without lag.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by JohnCoolGamer; 03-30-2020 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Got lost in my post.