Thread: Why’d you ruin the damage to these guns ??

Angry Why’d you ruin the damage to these guns ??

Why are these guns the same damage ? They aren’t worth the same and you guys make them the same damage? Bar is 200k 70$ The L96A1 Is only 10k and the M107 is 110000. in other words did i basically waste my money?? last year the damage was perfect you guys just seem to ruin the game every year

Related to Players
    I.. don't get what this post is supposed to mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Damage isn't everything. Please study how gun stats are balanced using things other than damage. Otherwise, please file your complaint again when you show proof of pk dominance with an L96A1 comparable to that of a BAR.

Thank you
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Damage isn't everything. Please study how gun stats are balanced using things other than damage.
    ^

Damage isn't the only attribute which makes a gun what it is. There's the freeze rate, reload time, hit timer, clip, reload freeze, rate of fire, and spread which are all attributes to consider as well.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Borus View Post
    Why are these guns the same damage ? They aren’t worth the same and you guys make them the same damage? Bar is 200k 70$ The L96A1 Is only 10k and the M107 is 110000. in other words did i basically waste my money?? last year the damage was perfect you guys just seem to ruin the game every year
    Besides, even before this tragic buff BitzSam gave to all the guns in-game, L96a1, Bar and M107 always had the same needed amount of shots to kill someone with full HP (5 shots), (9 damage for BAR and L96a1, 11 damage for M107). Now they all do 11.5 damage, which means 4 shots.