Thread: 0*0 image size

0*0 image size

Hello, Ive encountred an issue with a heas i worked on, when i upload The file which is a,gif file, the site pops a statement that the file is a 0*0 file. The file is working fine (it has a 61kb size) , any other Program could open it with the animation still intact and i treid reemailing it to another device successfully , yet the site always comes back with this message, i tried uploading the png file of the image and it worked. Id really appreciate any Help i could get as the head is a mere request for someone else whos waiting on it.

Btw, Reo is one of the few admins in the new staff worthy of her position
    Last edited by nour; 03-23-2020 at 10:43 AM.

it happens from time to time. try opening up that file and a new file of the same time. and then copy and past every layer to the next file until you have the same exact head. that might fix your issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    it happens from time to time. try opening up that file and a new file of the same time. and then copy and past every layer to the next file until you have the same exact head. that might fix your issue.

Did just that didnt work , it all indicates that am somehow exporting the gif file in a wrong manner, but all other software can open this file, and ive done this more than 40 times before without facing any issues

Related to Players
    What.. was the point of throwing shade at new admins?

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    What.. was the point of throwing shade at new admins?

By new i dont mean ones who are still in trial/just finished , i haven't played for almost 3 years so the whole staff is relatively new to me , i have tried contacting many of those in game for couple of issues and most of them seem to never reply , i know they could be busy at times but eventually you hope theyd reply. I pmed Nyx and some senior staff on different occasions and they reply almost instantly and some PR admins eventually come back to you , i dont mind waiting at all , but being ignored by someone with player relations title doesnt seem right.