Thread: Unfair trade ban

Unfair trade ban

Hello era-go,

My name is Aerox, you can find me as Aerox* P* C on Graal Era. I'm submitting a thread to complain about a trade banned that was never fixed a while ago. I have been with Graal Era since early 2010s. I have never scammed or created a misdemeanor that has resulted in a ban from me. However, around the end of December in 2019, I was scammed off my items in my account. Yes, he had access and everything, but used a high-tier limited item to scam me. I spoke to multiple admins about this and eventually the scam was reversed and I got all my items back. However, I was trade banned, but not the offender. Me, the victim, was trade banned but the offender was not and was freely walking. I talked to senior pr, xxi*, and she told me that the ban was temporarily and would go away in a couple days. I waited and waited patiently, but nothing happened. I then messaged xxi* and minimac about this misinformation I was given. Minimac told me he would speak to other admins, yet nothing happened. I have submitted tickets on toonslab as well, but yet nothing. So, here I am posting a thread on era-go to inform admins about this situation. I request to be unbanned from trades regarding my innocence in this case. If you can help me, please do. Thank-you.

Aerox* P* C

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    We cannot do anything about this on the forums, please contact support.toonslab.com.

I saw. I conquered. I came.