Thread: Baja California Norte

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Baja California Norte

Odd question, but for those of us who've been to BCN, how is life there? How about life there compared to America or to the rest of Mexico?
    And if an American of White-Arab descent (basically a foreigner) who can barely speak Spanish (but knows English and Arabic) were to... I don't know... permanently live there, how would he find life? Good? Bad? What about the state's crime? Also, does Mexico allow dual citizenship?

Asking for a friend.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Mexico allows dual citizenship, but tb quite honest i am not so sure how it goes for people that are not of Mexican decent or not married to someone with Mexican citizenship.

I have never been to BCN, but most of the northen states of Mexico are very "americanized," like it is still Mexico, but because of the border being so close, you will often see a lot of Mexican-American culture passed on to these states. I don't think that crime is as bad there as it is in other states, there is a list that US citizens use (or anybody really) made officially to let people know which states are of high crime rates.

I lived in the south most of my life, and it was never as "dangerous" as some people assume. Sure, because im a girl you wouldnt really see me walking alone at night, but I did it before and nothing big ever happened.

Life in Mexico is pretty sweet, I miss it a lot despite it being considered a third world country. People are really nice, and everything is a lot cheaper and with a good job you wont have any issues and people will be eager to show their culture to foreigners. If I was not building my career here/had my current partner, I would consider moving back.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Mexico allows dual citizenship, but tb quite honest i am not so sure how it goes for people that are not of Mexican decent or not married to someone with Mexican citizenship.

I have never been to BCN, but most of the northen states of Mexico are very "americanized," like it is still Mexico, but because of the border being so close, you will often see a lot of Mexican-American culture passed on to these states. I don't think that crime is as bad there as it is in other states, there is a list that US citizens use (or anybody really) made officially to let people know which states are of high crime rates.

I lived in the south most of my life, and it was never as "dangerous" as some people assume. Sure, because im a girl you wouldnt really see me walking alone at night, but I did it before and nothing big ever happened.

Life in Mexico is pretty sweet, I miss it a lot despite it being considered a third world country. People are really nice, and everything is a lot cheaper and with a good job you wont have any issues and will be eager to show their culture to foreigners. If I was not building my career here/had my current partner, I would consider moving back.
    Ty for your input

Woah you really planning to sell drugs

Everyone a gangsta until **** gets real

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post

Life in Mexico is pretty sweet, I miss it a lot despite it being considered a third world country. People are really nice, and everything is a lot cheaper and with a good job you wont have any issues and people will be eager to show their culture to foreigners. If I was not building my career here/had my current partner, I would consider moving back.
    Not gonna lie most killing videos in the deep web is recorded either in Mexico or Brazil

- - - Updated - - -

Not counting ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Woah you really planning to sell drugs

Everyone a gangsta until **** gets real

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna lie most killing videos in the deep web is recorded either in Mexico or Brazil

- - - Updated - - -

Not counting ISIS
    What are you doing in the deep web, Marg?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    What are you doing in the deep web, Marg?
    Making money off my own videos /:

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Making money off my own videos /:
    Wait what

To gain citizenship, I must have permanent residency first.

To gain permanent residency, I must have a temporary residency card.

To get the card, I need to first get the visa.

Why tho mexico