smhxxpng.png
I've uploaded this head for the 8th time today, it got disapproved for some of my mistakes, then the 2 worse reason of disapproval i got is the thing saying my Head is a "Bad file or broke some rules" and "There's Hat/Glasses/etc." If youre saying the one on the neck of the head is hat, then why did you approved other guys that has the same thing like that scarf or whatever it is called.
i just colored it with the color i like.
Here's ONE reason why you got Less Players, Your Upload System is Getting bad and worse. (I'm not saying that this head i posted doesn't broke rules as far as i know)

Unlike Graal Classic, they let other players run their creativity with their own Animations. in era, y'all literally being a killjoy. I can clearly see Ol west and Classic people with good customs, in Era(2), it's too boring to see you have the same custom with others because they have no hoice but to pick Others custom because they know that if they make their own with their own unique creations it is gonna be having a big problem as YOU GUYS disapprove theirs. thats one of the reasons why they would Quit era and go to Classic.

Also the head is gif with just blink, i cant upload it here cause of file size requirements