Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Animal Crossing

  1. #11
    Yes Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Literally a place you don’t wanna be at
    Posts
    11,768
    Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Breath of the wild
    Great game though the ending got me disappointed

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    No, but I saw this one Filipino dude do it to himself on the news. Looked painful.
    And u asking me what I’m doing in the deep web?

  2. #12
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,846
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Great game though the ending got me disappointed

    - - - Updated - - -



    And u asking me what I’m doing in the deep web?
    TV=/= deep web
    قل أفغير الله تأمروني أعبد أيها الجاهلون

  3. #13
    Development Team
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,199
    Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Breath of the wild
    Oh oof I forgot that was the shortened form. I have yet to complete playing it.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

     Spoiler

  4. #14
    Waste of money, like how Pokemon Go is forcing you to buy Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee to get a perfect Melmetal.

  5. #15
    Development Team
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,199
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Waste of money, like how Pokemon Go is forcing you to buy Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee to get a perfect Melmetal.
    It's not a waste of money (for those that enjoy it obviously, like heck look at youtube, it's storming with animal crossing videos.) I think animal crossing was released at the perfect time, one of the best ways to connect with friends in these hard times.

    I also don't see how you relate it to the pokemon thing, considering that's a whole different ordeal. This is something called business so they can make some extra bucks, and let me tell you, it works. Sure it's kinda sucky that you want that one thing, but sometimes you have to ask yourself, is it really worth my money?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

     Spoiler

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    It's not a waste of money (for those that enjoy it obviously, like heck look at youtube, it's storming with animal crossing videos.) I think animal crossing was released at the perfect time, one of the best ways to connect with friends in these hard times.

    I also don't see how you relate it to the pokemon thing, considering that's a whole different ordeal. This is something called business so they can make some extra bucks, and let me tell you, it works. Sure it's kinda sucky that you want that one thing, but sometimes you have to ask yourself, is it really worth my money?
    You support Mr. Crabs?

  7. #17
    Graphics Admin NaniRima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    1,072
    I loveee the game so far, definitely worth every peni if you’re into chill and slow paced games

  8. #18
    Development Team
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,199
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I loveee the game so far, definitely worth every peni if you’re into chill and slow paced games
    Psst pls no murder me from my terrible letters that I have sent you. <3
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

     Spoiler

  9. #19
    So calm. <3
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

  10. #20
    Crow Greeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Countryside
    Posts
    2,320
    Started it recently, really cute game

    ~
    Click here for my Levels Thread!

    Join Era-Go.com and be a part of the community!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •