Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do I make my own clothings?

How do I make my own clothings?

Does anyone here have a tool and body tracing I can use? Idk what app they use to draw skins.

I tried google. All I can see is a Chinese not explaining it properly and probably tells everyone to go to this site and copy the picture and some person just editing a picture.

That means I can just fill that gap and proceed? I don't have to remove the rainbow color?

- - - Updated - - -

And I shouldn't follow the outlines and can make my character "skinner" right? Caz I'm new to this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    That means I can just fill that gap and proceed? I don't have to remove the rainbow color?

- - - Updated - - -

And I shouldn't follow the outlines and can make my character "skinner" right? Caz I'm new to this.
    It all depends on the body proportions. In Graal, you will see different people with different body sizes. The body template is the default body that you have in Graal.
    You go on your editor, create a new layout, and do what you wish to do.
    As a starter, I would suggest in just going through the outline and then customizing the rest.
    At the end, you will delete the template layer and then upload it.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    It all depends on the body proportions. In Graal, you will see different people with different body sizes. The body template is the default body that you have in Graal.
    You go on your editor, create a new layout, and do what you wish to do.
    As a starter, I would suggest in just going through the outline and then customizing the rest.
    At the end, you will delete the template layer and then upload it.
    I'm so confused. I just wanna draw a shirt with sleeves and light brown cargo pants.

Related to Players

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what you mean; but yeah you should just be able to edit the body once you remove the template layer. You're free to do a lot as long as it follows the upload rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

I compared all the bodies and it turns out you can cut 4 chunks off to make you look skinnier (girls who wants to be Instagram celebs and boys who wanna look malnourished)

Thanks Kendrick.

Oh hey you are back, today unban?
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Oh hey you are back, today unban?
    I told an admin to fix their system with rude words. That's why I got banned.

Related to Players
    I told an admin to fix their system with rude words. That's why I got banned.
    I thought it was the constant abuse of other members of the forum (which have suspiciously been removed from all traces of your profile.)

Regardless, whatever man. Glad to see a member of the forums back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.