I'm back, I quit because I had low morale and wants something new. Now I'm back! Please help me in General Discussion and answer my questions on what should I do to improve my gameplay.

I'm back because I had nothing else to do and decided to visit my childhood games. Graal Era made me very happy again and decided to stay.

I have all the VIP items that are useful (VC, Mushroom Knife, Morphs, and the 8.5 dmg VIP GUN)

Also why are my guns doing +2 damage? And I remembered the Mushroom Knife had the same effect as the bee knife (buzzbuzzbuzz) and the VIP gun having 7 fixed damaged.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now, I'm playing in the arcade trying to get that 22k 10dmg melee. I already had a hammer from an event but decided to try and get a high damage one than the 9 dmg one. Wish they buffed it to 10 so I can buy a different weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

The blitz hammer (whatever it was called) was like the rarest event item, only few participated like 8k players, now only few uses it. Its a very good weapon and an overpowered one but the bone sword from halloween was better until they introduce the 10 dmg one and fixing the Katana and Stun gun's damage.