Thread: Can we please fix the toxicity at the north west of box factory zone?

Can we please fix the toxicity at the north west of box factory zone?

I was digging shells and this lamo starts saying I look like James Charles and I should stop talking, and I said he's the one with the James Charles haircut and should shut up (which is true) and he's gonna bs talk again (he choked because it was true lol) with his friend and ran and laughed before he starts evading the anti swear. I think he followed me.

- - - Updated - - -

In my opnion, that's the worst area to dig shells at because ppl keeps on ranting to you for no reasons.

Related to Players
    Why are you making a forum post about fixing toxicity? What; you just think there's a button that can turn off all player interactions and harassment?

There's a block feature for a reason. You can also contact a PR in game if it's really bad. But petty bullying? You're better off ignoring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Why are you making a forum post about fixing toxicity? What; you just think there's a button that can turn off all player interactions and harassment?

There's a block feature for a reason. You can also contact a PR in game if it's really bad. But petty bullying? You're better off ignoring it.

Can you leave the forum? You aren't helping anyone. Ur just farming posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    He could have said it in a more polite way, but he is right. This isn’t the place to report people.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    I'm simply stating that there's no way to "end" toxicity and that there are options in place that can help you fight bullying and harassment. I could've said it more polite, but the point is still sadly true—we can't "end toxicity."

Also, how am I "farming posts?" I'm replying to forum threads. If anyone is farming, it's gotta be you. You've posted more frequently out of any of us. Interacting on the forums isn't farming. Welcome to Era-Go.

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.