Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Censorship for 'Coronavirus','virus','covid',and 'covid 19'

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    You see, the problem is that they think that you're Italian. Just say that you have food and that should clear any confusion up.
    Offer them toilet paper.... that should clear things up.... hahaha.... get it.... ok....
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Offer them toilet paper.... that should clear things up.... hahaha.... get it.... ok....
    Tricky, we're talking about Italians, not Americans. How are things in Canada, by the way?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    Tricky, we're talking about Italians, not Americans. How are things in Canada, by the way?
    Quarantine boiiii, everything is shut down, restaurants can only do take out, and only grocery stores and drug marts are open. We've been told to stay indoors til June or July. So, fun times.

Spoiler

Quarantine boiiii, everything is shut down, restaurants can only do take out, and only grocery stores and drug marts are open. We've been told to stay indoors til June or July. So, fun times.
    Odd. Despite Trudeau standing around like a monkey, I don't think that there's a single Canadian province in such a bad shape like Louisiana or New York. GG!

Development Team
    Odd. Despite Trudeau standing around like a monkey, I don't think that there's a single Canadian province in such a bad shape like Louisiana or New York. GG!
    HAHAHAHA WHAT? Have you seen our stats? I mean probably not as bad as USA.... but still..

Spoiler

HAHAHAHA WHAT? Have you seen our stats? I mean probably not as bad as USA.... but still..
    Who's beating China in cases? America or Canada? Who's beating them in deaths? America or Canada? Who's throwing bodies in food trucks because we ran out room in the morgue? America or Canada?
    M U R I CA