Thread: Suggestion: Chat turned off outside, gets enabled inside trade center settings

Suggestion: Chat turned off outside, gets enabled inside trade center settings

I don't want to get harassed anymore in Public. I keep getting rude players who would attack me for no reason. I also pmed those pkers if they get harassed in chat, they said yes and they just dc or afk so people would stop bothering her with rude pms.

I also trade with other players after I get 1k tro. It bothers me to go back in settings to turn off private chat.

I solved this problem by having 2 account, one for pk/chill , and one for trading.
    It's stupid but it works.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    I solved this problem by having 2 account, one for pk/chill , and one for trading.
    It's stupid but it works.
    I use 6 accounts to haunt them for trying to taunt/rude pm me everyday. They no longer wanna open graal era after that.

Also my acc has vip items so they aren't transferable

So you harass them as well

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmm is ur signature harassment

Its only one msg per day. I would msg them "Nobody loves you " and "Too bad, its your fault."

At least I ddin't say "Nobody wants you" that would literally gave them red signs.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    I don't want to get harassed anymore in Public. I keep getting rude players who would attack me for no reason. I also pmed those pkers if they get harassed in chat, they said yes and they just dc or afk so people would stop bothering her with rude pms.

I also trade with other players after I get 1k tro. It bothers me to go back in settings to turn off private chat.
    Irony

Anyways, John, there's actually a feature in-game that allows you to turn off chat! I use it when I PK to avoid the "nasty harassment" some of these kids are doin' nowadays.

Open up your hotkeys by sliding on the items and hit the second chat bubble with an X over it. Keep going until the chat is now under "Hide All." You can reenable it by hitting it again until it's under "Show All."

Now we don't have to remove the core feature that makes this game an MMORPG! Woop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.