Thread: End This Corruption / Please Show This To High Staff

End This Corruption / Please Show This To High Staff

Hi Graalian's sorry i know nothing can be done about this on forums but i have to write this, i dont know what next step is we are making a video to send Unixmad.

i got permanently banned for "talking about my old illegal activities that i already got punished for and never repeated. Bailey counted this as "admitting usd's" nope, i didnt admit anything new i havent done anything new and cant explain this to them. I havent done anything to deserve my permanent ban, also my friend Red*. Please end this corruption and read this, we have strong proof.

Read This Carefully We Wrote This As The Turkish Community Of Graal Online iEra ~
    (Forgive Us If There Are Any Grammar Mistakes, We Worked Like 3 Hours For This Text, Explaining Everything)

Aras Dorvay has done nothing wrong. He only admitted / joked about the stuff that he has already got punished.

And What about Red? I dont even understand why Red got banned he was just laughing. He dont even have any warns for USD.

Here is the evidence i want you to read this. we explained everything that video "proof" contains and everything that aras dorvay has falsely banned for;

1- the admits about "MagicWhistle account" (Junz already knows about this, case closed Aras got punished)

2- The admits about Buying / Scamming Growtopia DL's "Cross-Server Trading" (He already got warned and jailed for it and never repeated, that is what a warning means)

3- The Keycard Joke (His in-real life friend Rainofire found a Keycard this year from xmas gifts, he is in the same class with Aras in real life. Aras was joking about should i fight with him irl and get that keycard. Lol this is a joke / unreal thing they are friends. And how is this can be a valid reason for a permanent ban?)

4- The iTunes ( Rainofire wanted to sell aras his Keycard for 1000 TRY, aras refused it and said "LMAO i bought Egypt Staff + 120k tro with that money" this isnt and USD activity. Aras ituned 1000 TRY and won Egypt + Winter Staff (120k) from auctions check his logs)

5- Everything else Aras Dorvay and Red* talked about was about other games, including Clash Of Clans (aras got permenantly banned on clash of clans for using vpn and told this to Red*)

We dont know how Zin (a known corrupt, turkish trial admin) translated those stuff to Bailey and other staff members but this isnt right.

Zin hates aras and many other turks, he probably spied on aras the third day he became a Trial PR to get him banned. This is absurd / funny aras didnt deserve a permanent ban. He havent done anything, its just some old stuff that he already got banned for. And he has already changed. I know him. Everything that he admitted was old.

He havent USD anything, if he did please show us the proof instead of a false translated 20 minute long funny footage of "Aras Dorvay and Red* joking and making fun of old stuff".

He is ready to start Legal Action, if toonslab cant provide the justice.He has enought proof, he will make youtube video soon. He is trying to contact with Hoyt and Unixmad at the moment.

Red* and Aras got "permanently banned" for non valid reasons. Its not even a temp ban, permanently banning a player who spent 2700$ to this game for no reason given. He havent done anything new, already proved it. And Red? You guys cant even give a reason about him. He had no warn, a clean player.

Zin keeps banning gagging turkish players for the reason "Evading Ban" / "Vulgarity". He gags for 30 minutes for no reason, abuses his powers.

Zin tells everyones private messages etc to Atilla. Please end this corruption. And its funny that Zin makes fun about aras, and saying he is the one who done it. We have proof of everything, we wont leave this. Aras is crying for days, he havent done anything. Zin was always being rude to him. Aras didnt deserve a perm ban, not even a temp ban. He already got warned and changed / never repeated, months ago. And he gots banned, while he was sleeping for this?

I know Zin's phone number and everything about him, i can prove you all that he is corrupt. He was trying to flirt with 14-15 YO girls, and he is around his 23's.

Please End This Now. Dont ignore us.
    We dont know who to contact, but we are here even if we are being silent right now.

If you are still saying he is guilty and deserved a "permanent ban" instead of a temp ban (just for talking about those stuff, if its illegal to talk about them) please prove this to us. Because he can explain / prove everything, nothing was new. But i think he already has proven.

#JusticeToAras #DidntDeserveBan
    #ListenTurkishCommunity
    #WeKnowAboutZinBetter
    Last edited by Minho; 04-18-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Actually New Staff in iEra are Noobs and unprofessional.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Related to Players

End This Corruption / Please Show This To High Staff

What is this post supposed to be? It could be the language barrier but this makes no sense.. at all.

If you know that nothing can be done on the forums, then don't post. You're wasting your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.S.
    You're not gonna get very far with "legal action" just because you got banned on a mobile game. Doesn't matter how much you've spent on the game; as long as the admins aren't breaking any real world laws within your jurisdiction, your law firm isn't going to do anything.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Closed
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029