Thread: Did we ever fix the account unlinking issue?

Did we ever fix the account unlinking issue?

I was super bored in quarantine and started reminiscing a bunch of memories I had playing this game. I got unlinked awhile back unfortunately, and I was wondering if anyone got their accounts back. I kinda wanna play again ://

Am I allowed to post about this subject?
    guess who's been unlinked

Why not just play all over again?
    Either ways, I'd suggest to submit a ticket.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Why not just play all over again?
    Either ways, I'd suggest to submit a ticket.
    Sigh if only it were that easy haha. I spent so much money on my account. I have gang hats/skins that I couldn’t get anymore. Getting another 300 Event Coins would be a pain in the ***. Etc...

Thanks tho ✌
    guess who's been unlinked

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Oligarch View Post
    I was super bored in quarantine and started reminiscing a bunch of memories I had playing this game. I got unlinked awhile back unfortunately, and I was wondering if anyone got their accounts back. I kinda wanna play again ://

Am I allowed to post about this subject?
    My Graal Classic account just got rebooted. All my furnatures reloaded slowly and everything also including my profile. I didn't play after that caz it sucks now, i dunno why my past self likes that game. And about Graal Era, its a meh. You earn gralats and buy weapons and kill ppl then that's about it.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    My Graal Classic account just got rebooted. All my furnatures reloaded slowly and everything also including my profile. I didn't play after that caz it sucks now, i dunno why my past self likes that game. And about Graal Era, its a meh. You earn gralats and buy weapons and kill ppl then that's about it.
    Definitely wouldn't undersell Era like that. You can interact with players, base, do events and don't get me started on the huge trading economy. That's just off the top of my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.