Thread: Infuriating head problems

Player Doll Infuriating head problems

Hi my name is Lilith and I was wondering if someone could tell me what is wrong with my head because I genuinely don't know.
    I've tried to upload my head numerous times with varying results. A lot of the time an admin will deny the head for a bs reason such as having the true colour transparancy problem or for being inappropriate somehow. There are no true colours and I fail to see how it is inappropriate. My head has been accepted (and deleted) twice. The first time it was accepted it immediately got deleted the second time it lasted a day. I have tried to message staff about this numerous times. Some can't help (fair enough if you didn't deny the upload) however when there is only one Player Relations/trial PR online I know it was them who denied the upload.When I message the member of staff about it I get no response which has happened two or three times now.

I've tried to re upload my head a few times now since I fail to see anything wrong with it after altering the file slightly and changing the name. Now I have been blocked from uploading for 48 hours because it is apparantly a bad upload which it isn't or at least no one is able to explain to me why.

https://imgur.com/5bZGuaX

never posted here I hope that link works
    thank you

I have checked your head and here's what i found.
    Your bg transparency colour is true black. (No problem here)
    Your face black is very very close to true black. (Might cause automated reject system issue here)
    Your eye is also very damn near true white. (Also might have issue here with the system)
    The cross on your head is not the same as Christian cross, could be a problem here idk. Mine was rejected for resemblance of satanic cross apparently.

Not sure what's really wrong with the head here so here's few of my guess:
    1.) Staff that rejected and remove your head are stupid (No offence, if you are stupid i will call you stupid i am not gonna sugarcoat you.)
    2.) That's a staff head.
    3.) That's an edit of staff head without consent.

Here's what you can do:
    1.) Get a new head, fr this really look like Joud head i might be wrong.
    2.) Find another staff to get approval, ignore or block the previous staff that rejected it, you don't need useless staff. (Again it's not that i am rude but seriously if you want me to respect you then do your job better)
    3.) Ask the staff that rejected your head what's wrong with the head, keep asking if they ignore you. Record every time you send a pm to them with date and time, also take a screenshot of the pm send. These can be use as evidence when the said staff denied that you have asked them for their help.
    4.) Remove the cross.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Thanks Lune for the help.
    Firstly the head definitely isn't a staff head and also nor an edit of one. Perhaps by making the colours e.g. the black skin and white eyes further away from true I can avoid automated rejections and it would be easier for admins to see that it isn't true. (Not like I should have to though.)
    Also funnily enough I took inspiration from Joud's old head. Even though it may look similar I can assure you that It is pretty different apart from the general colour scheme. That head that I based mine off is from her npc (thing) in Arte.

The problem now is that I get these "bad upload" messages. Perhaps these are the automated rejection messages you mean ? - Sorry I'm new to this not sure on the lingo. Would this be because of the colours being so close to true or because the file has been rejected before ? This is preventing an admin even seeing it in the first place.

With point 2. and 3. These seem useful to follow and I will keep them in mind. I was already making a list on what admins were rejecting the files to avoid uploading when they were online. It seems so stupid that there is such inconsistency between what is deemed acceptable and what isn't. Lastly I see so many other players with crosses and they seemingly have no problems. However as you've said, from your personal experiences you've had problems with them so I will remove it as a last resort.

Again thank you