Hi my name is Lilith and I was wondering if someone could tell me what is wrong with my head because I genuinely don't know.
I've tried to upload my head numerous times with varying results. A lot of the time an admin will deny the head for a bs reason such as having the true colour transparancy problem or for being inappropriate somehow. There are no true colours and I fail to see how it is inappropriate. My head has been accepted (and deleted) twice. The first time it was accepted it immediately got deleted the second time it lasted a day. I have tried to message staff about this numerous times. Some can't help (fair enough if you didn't deny the upload) however when there is only one Player Relations/trial PR online I know it was them who denied the upload.When I message the member of staff about it I get no response which has happened two or three times now.

I've tried to re upload my head a few times now since I fail to see anything wrong with it after altering the file slightly and changing the name. Now I have been blocked from uploading for 48 hours because it is apparantly a bad upload which it isn't or at least no one is able to explain to me why.

https://imgur.com/5bZGuaX

never posted here I hope that link works
thank you