Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will the game live or die soon?

Post Will the game live or die soon?

Everyone seems to be trash picking and I think some new players are confused what the hell is going on and why the game told them to pick trash and everyone keeps stealing it from them. They also dig shells in close areas thinking they would last and die and go to the hospital or gets confused why crabs keeps attacking them

And they know flower picking is not very effective or fun because they got attacked by PKers who is shotgunning them and poisoning gassing them. And there's this one person who's a girl and a player who has a default noob face and android hat STOLE her pizza spot and started cussing at the noobdefault and said "See this gun? You'll never get one". and ran upstairs, the noob's reaction was "ok" and just made a pizza slowly. I was shooked and didn't bother to report her for harassing a poor newbie.

I always dig at the bottom side of the map, I left because there's some toxic people there. There's this dude with a golden hammer keeps harassing this player for no reason, and everyone left because he keeps evading the swear filter probably moved to another spot. I think he attacks anyone who he isn't friends with.
    There are also people who would talk in other languages and when you google translate they are actually talking about you and insulting you lol. There's also this one person dragging all the crabs towards them because he got mad at the player who is also dragging the crabs away and verbally abusing anyone even tho they did nothing wrong. Why is the admins not doing about this?

I don't think we'll get new players after that, would the game live?

I'm gonna plan to quit if it will die.

Development Team
    Why don't you report the players so that the staff team can get a report saying there's a problem. Like how do you expect them to know what's happening 24/7 if you don't report the issues in the first place.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

This dude finds everything offensive

No offence but my suggestion is quit earlier as you cant deal with every little thing in this game.
    You expect the staff to be omnipotent and will always be by your side helping you with every problem you encounter, sadly no they are limited by having to check and approve upload,deal with report,break up arguement. You also forgot that staff are just a player like you, they have daily life , they are here voluntary to assist in player problem not listen to your countless whining, they ain't got time for your tantrum.

Secondly, the game tutorial system taught you how to pick flower as it is the easiest job available, it did not teach you to pick flower on a pk zone. As a new player it is up to you to decide to pick at a safe zone such as start park or a pk zone where the flower is a dollar or 2 higher. When there is gain there will be risk. The gassing problem can be solved by a simple gas mask that aren't that expensive at all, it's just up to the player to decide do they want to buy it or not , this whole game you will be dealing with gas problem, having a gas mask earlier will do you good.

Continue on, a girl stealing pizza spot and cursing at a new player, this is the most common thing you can see everyday, it's not a big problem as you can either change pizza shop or just simply change a spot. As you can see the new player dint care about the cursing at all and just mind his own business , he know it's pointless to argue as he is also working is way up to get a gun he like. However you the third party observing the event, you could report but you choose to ignore it (Why tho, self conscious you use to do the same thing aswell, guilty much?)

Last but not least, picking trash is one of the most viable job available, there's not stealing in this job, who get to pick it up 1st then who own it after. There's no 1st come 1st server here, you dont own the trash on the ground till you pick it up.There's no confusion on getting killed by crab, if you gonna do the best job in this game you gonna know there's gonna be some sort of risk, the game already have provided you weapon to deal with such problem. Getting harassed by other toxic player? No problem, either report them or block em, simple. Whining wont solve anything, do something.

The game gave you a report button and a block button, but in the end, you choose to whine.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    No offence but my suggestion is quit earlier as you cant deal with every little thing in this game.
    You expect the staff to be omnipotent and will always be by your side helping you with every problem you encounter, sadly no they are limited by having to check and approve upload,deal with report,break up arguement. You also forgot that staff are just a player like you, they have daily life , they are here voluntary to assist in player problem not listen to your countless whining, they ain't got time for your tantrum.

Secondly, the game tutorial system taught you how to pick flower as it is the easiest job available, it did not teach you to pick flower on a pk zone. As a new player it is up to you to decide to pick at a safe zone such as start park or a pk zone where the flower is a dollar or 2 higher. When there is gain there will be risk. The gassing problem can be solved by a simple gas mask that aren't that expensive at all, it's just up to the player to decide do they want to buy it or not , this whole game you will be dealing with gas problem, having a gas mask earlier will do you good.

Continue on, a girl stealing pizza spot and cursing at a new player, this is the most common thing you can see everyday, it's not a big problem as you can either change pizza shop or just simply change a spot. As you can see the new player dint care about the cursing at all and just mind his own business , he know it's pointless to argue as he is also working is way up to get a gun he like. However you the third party observing the event, you could report but you choose to ignore it (Why tho, self conscious you use to do the same thing aswell, guilty much?)

Last but not least, picking trash is one of the most viable job available, there's not stealing in this job, who get to pick it up 1st then who own it after. There's no 1st come 1st server here, you dont own the trash on the ground till you pick it up.There's no confusion on getting killed by crab, if you gonna do the best job in this game you gonna know there's gonna be some sort of risk, the game already have provided you weapon to deal with such problem. Getting harassed by other toxic player? No problem, either report them or block em, simple. Whining wont solve anything, do something.

The game gave you a report button and a block button, but in the end, you choose to whine.
    She did cuss at her, I didn't bother to read what he just said caz its disgusting and racist, until she said the default will never get her gun that literally offended everyone telling her to shut up and leave the newbie alone.

Flower Picking is easy but not rewarding, only situational like delivering mails.

Newbies who doesn't know what trash picking is will instantly quit same with mushroom pickers

And The devs never told newbies to buy cheap weapons like a wrench to kill crabs.

And the forum is full of useless ppl. Welp this game is gonna die, like every childhood games like Club Penguin. The player count is always stuck at a 2000 average, 40% of the majorities being afk, they're just trying to get 6k hours and quit after that..

- - - Updated - - -

And I repeat:

Gun nerfs does not make people quit (we don't care about you OG players wasting money, the newbies who are funny and entertaining to watch over makes the game alive and healthy), it only makes players play more to avoid PKs who would insta kill them and ruin their day and move to another game with the same respect to players

Graal is not a disposable Facebook Game

The money earning to 200k is not the problem, players loves gathering enough money to win and gives them high reward. The problems are ppl who buys gralats and kills the players who tries to earn gralats that's is killing the player counts.

See, whining.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

every game has toxic players. It's not hard to report people. That's not the reason era is going to die though.

Newbies doesn't know how to report, All they know is respond or run or not play at all. And some ppl doesn't bother to report them because no admins will respond in time anyways.

I got 10k after doing car missions because there are no players around caz a lot of ppl quit until 5 hrs later they all appeared and making it more tedious to grind.

Related to Players

Will the game live or die soon?

I'm not even going to read the wall of text you wrote because I know exactly what it consists of.

Era's not going to die because you're unhappy with what happens with it. It's a game, you have to adjust to the rules and atmosphere in order to sustain any enjoyment out of it. What that means is—if you don't like the competitive nature of grinding or the petty bullying that comes from 9 year-olds, then you shouldn't play Graal Era (and that's the end of it.) However, Graal will always have it's core player-base that is fine with these honestly minor flaws and continue to play the game.

As long as the staff and developers are able to sustain enough new and fresh content out of the game and keep the community a tolerable enough place to be (which they have done really well these past couple of years, considering the age of most of our admins) than I don't see the problem at all. You also make the mistake of comparing Graal Era, a primarily mobile MMORPG experience to the likes of Club Penguin or, as you've previously expressed in other posts, Fortnite and PUBG. You have to realize that Era exists in it's own realm of gaming and appeases to a niche audience that may seem small but is VERY, VERY large in size.

I think the problem stems from the fact that you're not able to tolerate some of the more "offensive" parts of the game. That's fine, nothing inherently wrong with being sensitive, not everything is for everyone—however that doesn't mean these are bad parts of the game, it just mean that you haven't adjusted to them properly.

edit:

Also, you seem to struggle with realizing that a video game aimed towards an audience of 10 and older is NOT gonna hand hold you throughout your first experiences. Part of the game is that you learn how to buy a shovel and kill the crabs and the game is not going to explain that to you. If you thought so, you're sadly mistakened.
    Last edited by Vance; 04-06-2020 at 09:00 PM. Reason: added something lol stop reading this
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Era will always have it's core players, if it does die it's gonna be because it's lack of quality content imo.
    + all what I just said. duh obviously.