Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Will the game live or die soon?

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Don't bother to defend it Wiki, you're dumb.

Yeah I have played a lot and knew this game would die. Its server can't handle lots of players no more and they keep adding guns that doesn't make sense or cancerous ones that is unobtainable unless you invest your entire body to it etc.

Some players will quit and never play or sell their acc with rare items for less than 400.

The contents are garbage and I expected it to be garbage in the future, Why did I even came back? What a waste of time. Oh well.

I hope the younger audience won't get disappointed after my experience.

Stepanie tried to save it by explaining every items in the game in era etc. I thought Graal Classic was the best game which is to every player who misses these types of games but Era and Zone it will die slowly like their game which died so quickly detaria.

Go have fun while it last. Newbies will quit the game instantly and move to Fortnite or some other game that has grinding and fun in it. They'll probably enjoy EVE Online or World of Tanks? and Wow than Era. The server is so broken and weird to play.

The jobs are difficult to focus on since they don't care about what the players think, PVP is so garbage and impossible that players' bullet spread are weird it didn't even hit me and it hit me anywaysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Their Arcade isn't updated and everything in the map smells like burning rubber.
    Imagine reviving a week old thread that was essentially over just to insult my intelligence. I understand you don't like me (for whatever reason) but I'm not going to be treated like that by some kid who obviously has no clue what he's talking about. You joined the forums and you treat nobody with respect, only the minimal condescending form of it. You are above NOBODY and I hope you realize this. That's why you've been banned twice now and if you continue to keep this behavior up, you're going to get perma-banned. I have nothing against you but you need to chill out.

Now, regarding your rant about iEra—if the game is so "boring" and performs so badly like you say it does why are you still humoring it on the forums? The ideas you propose don't do anything to enhance or honor gameplay elements, why don't we hear about your ideas for some new features instead of you worrying about the game's developers deleting a dance? You don't have to play but you could at the very least propose something worthwhile.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Damn I just read this thread now. Missing the guy, he provides this check and balance to the forums xd. Well, it's improbable, if not impossible, to have productive discussions with irascible people like him. I do hope he changes eventually when he grows up though. It's a real behavioral/mental issue more than just some extreme levels of annoyance in a game that he hates yet spends at least half of his days grinding 40K a day.

Hope he undergoes some character development, he's pretty much a living Zuko needing his uncle Iroh.

Quote Originally Posted by Reck View Post
    Damn I just read this thread now. Missing the guy, he provides this check and balance to the forums xd. Well, it's improbable, if not impossible, to have productive discussions with irascible people like him. I do hope he changes eventually when he grows up though. It's a real behavioral/mental issue more than just some extreme levels of annoyance in a game that he hates yet spends at least half of his days grinding 40K a day.

Hope he undergoes some character development, he's pretty much a living Zuko needing his uncle Iroh.
    Honestly he should be unbanned, he gave life to the forums.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    This dude finds everything offensive
    Ahhaahahahaha

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

He went over to the usd group on FB to rant and complaint thinking it's an official graal group.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    He went over to the usd group on FB to rant and complaint thinking it's an official graal group.
    what a shame they probably clowned him
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    what a shame they probably clowned him
    He clowns himself. Nothing we can do.

Pretty sure this thread's about to get closed because we're conspiring against another user. Oh well.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Please stay on topic, the thread will be closed if it doesn't.

Close it, it's not suppose to be in writer corner anyway, it's just his rant of unfairness.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.