Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will the game live or die soon?

if they don't open the damn gang store the game will die

Development Team
    You can't please everyone.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Will the game die? Well there’s no doubt it’ll die at one point. But I don’t think it’ll die out very soon. Tthe staff who are contributing to the game as much as possible through time and effort, give out quality content and satisfy players, and nowadays there’s been some a lot of good challenges and tasks to do in Era, it’s keeping players busy which is what is needed for a game. They’re doing a really good job so far and let’s hope they keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Will the game die? Well there’s no doubt it’ll die at one point. But I don’t think it’ll die out very soon. Tthe staff who are contributing to the game as much as possible through time and effort, give out quality content and satisfy players, and nowadays there’s been some a lot of good challenges and tasks to do in Era, it’s keeping players busy which is what is needed for a game. They’re doing a really good job so far and let’s hope they keep it up!
    Lets hope, I wasted 3 days trying to focus on earning money.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    Lets hope, I wasted 3 days trying to focus on earning money.
    If you wasted your days, then what's the point of doing it?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    If you wasted your days, then what's the point of doing it?
    40k per day. I got bored now after getting the gun I wanted. No longer rewarding.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoolGamer View Post
    40k per day. I got bored now after getting the gun I wanted. No longer rewarding.
    You bought a gun to buy a gun.. but didn't use it? Dense, I tell you, dense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Don't bother to defend it Wiki, you're dumb.

Yeah I have played a lot and knew this game would die. Its server can't handle lots of players no more and they keep adding guns that doesn't make sense or cancerous ones that is unobtainable unless you invest your entire body to it etc.

Some players will quit and never play or sell their acc with rare items for less than 400.

The contents are garbage and I expected it to be garbage in the future, Why did I even came back? What a waste of time. Oh well.

I hope the younger audience won't get disappointed after my experience.

Stepanie tried to save it by explaining every items in the game in era etc. I thought Graal Classic was the best game which is to every player who misses these types of games but Era and Zone it will die slowly like their game which died so quickly detaria.

Go have fun while it last. Newbies will quit the game instantly and move to Fortnite or some other game that has grinding and fun in it. They'll probably enjoy EVE Online or World of Tanks? and Wow than Era. The server is so broken and weird to play.

The jobs are difficult to focus on since they don't care about what the players think, PVP is so garbage and impossible that players' bullet spread are weird it didn't even hit me and it hit me anywaysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Their Arcade isn't updated and everything in the map smells like burning rubber.

You can quit if you hate era so much

like a Roblox Game, FPS MOBA like, bubble teas, and trends. it will die soon just you wait like killing every Sasquatch population in RD2

- - - Updated - - -

And half of everyone is invisible glitch is a thing in mobile phones.