i really don’t understand this. why is bar so dang strong, and why is no other gun ever better than bar? want a great example, look at Mtar-X. its a whopping 10 damage vs bars 12.5. bar costs 200k gralats and it’s a common item shop gun. pretty much everyone has it. and everyone spams it. then you have mtar. it’s an auction only gun, i believe only 11 people have it. so it’s a rare gun. in auction it never went for below 600k gralats. so this gun costed at minimum 3 times what bar costs. yet the gun has worst damage, not even automatic, similar fire rate and slightly better freeze. so why does bar, a 200k super common gun beat mtar-x, a legendary very rare auction gun that costed 3x minimum of what bar costed? why does bar win? sure mtarx is more of a spar gameplay focused gun, but even M4 a 54k gun (i think that’s how much it costs) has the same damage as a gun that was 600k+. plus with graal having a single server location, anyone not in america or canada has a massive advantage. so it’s VERY common to see people with medium ping eat all your bullets. and because of this, a lot of people in america/canada will also use vpns to get that same ping so they can also eat all your bullets. so in reality mtar often struggles to do what it’s best at which is outplay the enemy. and it shouldn’t even have to outplay the enemy to be a strong gun. personally i think an insanely rare and super expensive gun like mtar simply should be the same damage AND automatic just like bar. and mtar isn’t the only one. there are plenty of guns that SHOULD be better but they aren’t. please stop forcing bar to always be better than every other gun in the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk